Thread: Makeover places in Midwest?

Makeover places in Midwest?

I was wondering if anyone knew of any makeover places in or near Iowa that do a complete male to female makeover. I've wanted to do something like this forever. I've been dressing for a few years, but think it'd be awesome to get a makeover while I'm still young (28). I'm also open to having someone else make me over if they know what they are doing feel free to respond to this or send me a message. Thanks!

Hi, very likely you'd need to drive to Chicago for a full transformation service. Transformations by Rori has been around a long time and garnered a lot of positive comments on this site although I have no direct experience. The alternative is a do-it-yourself spa day. Get your nails done, get your hair done (or get your wig styled), get a makeover at the nearest mall (MAC, Ulta, Sephora, or most any makeup counter at a store like Macy's will do this) then go shopping for a new dress and heels! Hugs, Michelle

Gold Member
    Let me be the second person to second "Rori"; They are great at what they do.
    You will find them here...http://www.transformationsbyrori.com/
    Look them up, you will be glad you did.
    Rader

If you do learn of a transformations place in Iowa, let me know!!

I have heard one thing ring with most ppl who used roris, soto only does one makeup style. Is this true?

I havn't tried any of these sorts of places, but the one I know of is in Detroit, Michigan.

http://www.janetscloset.com/transformation_services.php

Janna's Studio- Forest Park, Ill

http://www.jannasstudio.com/

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    Agreed Transformations byRori, she is awesome. She is right on Arlington Heights road.
    I want to be this girl!

Quote Originally Posted by michelleddg View Post
    Hi, very likely you'd need to drive to Chicago for a full transformation service. Transformations by Rori has been around a long time and garnered a lot of positive comments on this site although I have no direct experience. The alternative is a do-it-yourself spa day. Get your nails done, get your hair done (or get your wig styled), get a makeover at the nearest mall (MAC, Ulta, Sephora, or most any makeup counter at a store like Macy's will do this) then go shopping for a new dress and heels! Hugs, Michelle
    I have been to Transformations by Rori twice. They are awesome. If you go see if Soto/Lisa is available to do your makeover. She is a sweetheart. Rori, the owner is awesome as well.