Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joy of weight loss

Great job I know it is very to get going but once you do it's a great feeling. Love it when people around me ask if I lost weight . It verifies how I used to look.

Michelle, you look very good, I find that after a long trip three months 10 to 15 pounds makes the world of difference to me.

The area looked a bit like near the parliament house in the ACT.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Congrats you look terrific!!!

Julie

Congratulations - so happy for you and great job!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Very nice pics and congrats on the weight loss, good job!!!

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Thanks ladies for your comments and sharing your weight loss efforts. You are right - it isn't just about looks but about energy levels and resolving health issues.

I am having a harder time getting to my final target, so time to reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Michelle, you look very good, I find that after a long trip three months 10 to 15 pounds makes the world of difference to me.

The area looked a bit like near the parliament house in the ACT.
    You are very close Beverley. The Open Day was held at the Australian War Memorial. Anyone who has the chance to visit Canberra should put the War Memorial high on their list. It is my favourite place to go femme. Staff are very friendly and will take photos for you. Flash is allowed and there are good ledges to rest cameras. Above all the displays are very interesting and, yes, present great back drops for photos.

There are other museums and galleries in Canberra that are also TG friendly and interesting. How am I going at selling Canberra?

Michelle
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aspiring Member
    I'll admit I have to get rid of the belly I have and lose about 40#. But my breasts have gained too and I'm just short of a B-cup! I hope I don't lose that!

Cheryl Ann

Great job girl.... my MD said eat less - move more. Dropped 50 lbs... love those size purges of clothes that don't fit..

Renne.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Ann Owens View Post
    I'll admit I have to get rid of the belly I have and lose about 40#. But my breasts have gained too and I'm just short of a B-cup! I hope I don't lose that!

Cheryl Ann
    Breast tissue is one of the few advantages.Trouble is that it goes around the back too and looks ordinary. Be nice to control wear we could lose weight from

Quote Originally Posted by RenneB View Post
    Great job girl.... my MD said eat less - move more. Dropped 50 lbs... love those size purges of clothes that don't fit..

Renne.....
    Purging my large clothes (male and female) is something I've been thinking about. I don't want the safety net of having larger clothes if I gain weight. Have you purged Renne.

To answer a PM, waist size in the before was 53" and the after 37". I can get down to 35" but can't last a day at that

Silver Member
    Good for you, you look fabulous and the mini will look even better with those legs. You've earned the right to proudly showed them off. Maybe the best music to a girls ears is "You need that in a smaller size"

Carbs make Fat

People started having problems with getting fat in the 80s (some earlier) when carbs became more popular than natural fat foods. Fast food restaurants with the junk food contributed greatly. Did you see the video of the guy who experimented with eating exclusively fast foods for a month or so? Anyway, Dr Mercola's online newsletter at mercola.com seems to have the best health advice online.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Looking good Michelle! I've been struggling to lose the same 15 lbs for years, so your progress really amazes me. Thanks for sharing.
    Mary

Banned Read only
    Congratulations on the weight loss. One of the benefits of losing weight maybe getting into a smaller dress size. The other is improving your health. The risk of heart disease and diabetes is reduced. The stress on joints is reduced. Weight loss doesn't have to be accomplished through some fancy named diet. It's portion control and calories counting and putting calories into your mouth that benefit the body. Avoid those sugary soft drinks with 150 calories per 12 ounces. Check in at a gym and exercise. See how long you have to walk to burn off 150 calories. It's a lot easier to drink water or unsweetened ice tea than to walk it off.

Congratulations Michelle.

I lost 70 lbs in 2010. I've but 40 back on.

Be careful. Hopefully you can keep it off, and more.
    DonnaT

Congratulations, Michelle!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Congratulations,. Michelle! And, to all u "losers" out there! I hope u all can keep it off.

As a motivator, here's a suggestion: Donate all your loose clothing to charities! The more u lose, the more u give. And remember, the more u lose, the more u get to SHOP! Yeah!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Weight loss as side effect of CDing?? I blame l my weight loss on my determation to CD, call it side efffect of my CDing. I have always been over weight couldn't lose it and hated having to get plus sizes , dissapointed with limited selection. As I get more seriously into dressing I've lost 45 lbs and now can shop in womens section with out the "Plus" part. If I can get to where I can wear some figure flatering things, I would like to get breast implants to complete a fem figure and go fulltime maybe, but not total SRS. It will take determation and perseverance wish me luck.
    Last edited by wilt575; 04-08-2013 at 08:23 PM.

The War memorial, that is at the other end of where I thought you were.

Canberra and Washington have a similar layout in this regard.
    Paris has a couple of similar layouts also.

War memorial a lake Parliament House, old and new all in line.

The Capitol Washington's Monument and Lincoln's Memorial.

I have a photo here showing the reflective pool in front of Lincoln's Memorial in 2011.
    I should mention it was undergoing restoration.
    I have better photos but this is unusual.
    I think I have a photo of that Mustang? in my collection somewhere, I do have a lot of other shots tho.
    The War memorial did an upgrade of their audio visual facilities sometime ago and a lot of exhibits did get put into storage.
    The same happened to the Smithsonian Institute about five or six years ago and some of the more exotic exhibits are not on view any more.
    It was all for student education. You have to stimulate their minds.
    I like Questacon over by the Library.
    A great student interactive display.
    Oops! I am getting off topic here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Congratulations michelle , You look fantastic I know the feeling and it feels great.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

There's a common theme here - CDing motivates weight loss. Spot on for me. Health and fitness are great too though. Thanks for sharing everyone - and keep downsizing :-).

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    The War memorial, that is at the other end of where I thought you were.

Canberra and Washington have a similar layout in this regard.
    Paris has a couple of similar layouts also.

War memorial a lake Parliament House, old and new all in line.
    I really enjoyed my visits to Washington DC particularly the Smithsonians. It did feel a little like home except a much bigger version.

BriannaD formerly Alyssa
    Congratulations Michelle! It is so worth it what you have accomplished, thanks for the inspiration!
    No Woman wants to date a guy who owns cuter heels than her! Brianna

Looking great girl! You have to commend yourself on the weight loss, its very hard and you did it. I'm slowly trying to loose 30 lbs myself, its going slowly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Way to go! That is my problem too. I need to lose a lot of weight not just for health reasons, but also for all the cute clothes they have in smaller sizes.
    Love,
    Ali

Congrats on your weight loss you look great. I managed to lose 20lbs since I started cross dressing almost a year ago. I used to eat to feel better now I just have to dress. Hugs Jaymee