Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I gay ifi want to have sex with another dresser while were both dressed?

Banned Read only

Am I gay ifi want to have sex with another dresser while were both dressed?

some are really passable and LOOKS HOT!! Can another question also be answered? why do i find womens shoes sexually attractive? that was always my sexual preference and i was always unconfortable with the vagina, but MMMM I love to cuddle and just grind.

Banned Read only
    1. Gay:
    You are not necessarily gay. You could just be experimenting, or be bisexual. Let me ask you a question - what difference does it make what you are or who you love? Figure that out for yourself and just be with the one you like.

2. Women's shoes attractive:
    This is probably indicative of a sexual fetish. It is not uncommon.

3. cuddling etc.:
    OK, this is also a type of paraphilia I believe. I can't actually say a lot about it, because I don't have much of a personal frame of reference for it. I have heard of this before, though.

Banned Read only
    thank you for the input. I finally came out with my dressing in 2009. Im almost 35 now. I wish i was just a dresser without any fetishes. i believe the shoes\ thing stemmed my dressing, but i am a lot happier when i dress. lesbian in the wrong body, i could be? thanks again

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THOSE HEELS... ) and also, I like to be viewed as Lesbian when i dress but why should I care what others may think, right?
    Last edited by jsunic_1978; 04-07-2013 at 01:35 AM.

Banned Read only
    It's really OK. A lot of us have a lot of fetishes, but not all. There's really not a thing wrong with yours. You can probably even guess one of mine.

As for being "a lesbian in a man's body" a lot of us feel like that.

As for being gay or not, really, it's no big deal. Look gay folks are starting to get marriage rights. Meanwhile, some states want to legislate us out of using public restrooms. If that tells you where we are in society's view. (At least in Arizona...)

I'd say don't worry much about it, find someone you love, and love them.

> Am I gay if

"Gay" isn't binary any more than male/female. Endless subtle varieties.
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

Banned Read only
    Public restrooms can be a touchy one! in my experiences, women do not mind, as long as were not LOOKING FOR A DATE WHILE DRESSED just short n sweet replies to any compliments im given and ACTING LIKE A REAL GG what are we soposse to do, use the mens room while were female WELL GET BEAT UP FOR SURE! MEN ARE REALLY NARROW MINDED We really appeaer as no threat to women while were dressed, even for us straight folks that like dressing, but i always make sure im near a coffee shop with single stalls. I had to use the regular female restrooms a few times and never a problem. i live in ohio

i go out alone a lot, but out with a female friend I SHOULD!! then if needed to use the restroom, im just out with the girls which views will not even raise a brow
    Last edited by jsunic_1978; 04-07-2013 at 02:08 AM.

Banned Read only
    Just sayin', in some people's minds, being gay is a smaller deal than being TG. None of this makes a lick of sense, but society is what it is.

Also, just saying do what makes you happy, and don't worry about labels. They don't matter.

Banned Read only
    i like people to know me both ways and i dress in areas where im known as both ways also. as far as dating goes, i just put jeff on line sights LOL Im reqally starting to make more friends when i dress and jeff is more relaxed also when jeff

Banned Read only
    thank you so much purple that makes a lot of sense and would you consider an add on if we lived closer/ LOL ou dont look bad

Banned Read only
    AWESOME I COULD USE A ROAD TRIP, maybe by late summer ill add you to my friends, well stay in touch Im in it all for making new friends and concats LOL

I'm also a bisexual cross dresser. (Not so hard to say any more...) when I'm Molly, I almost think of myself as a straight woman, and in my general male life, I'm mostly straight identified. So I'm always straight, it's just my gender that switches!

Ok, maaaybe I'm overstating it, I've been with guys as a man, and been with girl/gurls as Molly. But the point is that my focus changes based on how I'm viewing myself at the moment.

But I wouldn't worry about being "gay" -- it's not a disease you catch; it's an identity you choose(or accept). Lots of guys have sex with men all the time and think of themselves happily as straight (or bi). If you decide/realize that you prefer men ALL THE TIME, then, yeah, you might qualify as gay. If you just want a little variety in your sexual palette, well, I don't care what you call it, but it's somewhere on the glorious spectrum of human sexuality.

And Purple, I don't understand 80% of what you wrote, but I'm VERY jealous of the wife approved CDBF. My wife's accepting of the CD, but wants to remain exclusive.

Aspiring Member
    Your description of yourself is a description of me.
    If you're messed up, then so am I.

Offhand, I would say that these are questions you need to ask yourself and be honest with yourself with the answers.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    Yes. You are. So who cares?

The only things that really need labels are medicines, and cans of peas.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tgirlceleste View Post
    The only things that really need labels are medicines, and cans of peas.
    That's the truth! I don't label me except to say I'm a woman stuck in a male body. I'm married to a woman. And several years ago my TS friend April came over one Saturday night to visit and hang out. (She finally had SRS a few years ago.) We were both dressed and my wife was away overnight with her mother on a trip. Long story short we both acknowledged how deep our friendship was and one thing led to another. It only happened once and we've kissed each other on other occasions. Our wives know and were okay with it. Heck, your car mechanic might have done the same but sexuality is a fluid thing that has many aspects.

Cheryl Ann

If you have sex with another genetically male person while you are both operating under the concept that neither of you is a Man, then I'd have to say that you are not Gay as I understand popular usage of that term. But, on the other hand, you aren't Straight either. Remember, however, the Alice in Transgenderland concept that nobody who indulges in crossdressing, irrespective of what their sexual preferences are, is entirely average, and that, therefore, the response you get on this forum are going to be a whole lot different than what you'd get from a poll aimed at a broader spectrum of Americans. My guess would be that the vast majority of vanilla citizens would define CD and CD sexual conduct as Gay.

Quote Originally Posted by StarrOfDelite View Post
    If you have sex with another genetically male person while you are both operating under the concept that neither of you is a Man, then I'd have to say that you are not Gay as I understand popular usage of that term.
    LOL!! seriously? 2 guys put on a dress and have sex and that doesn't make them gay because they are wearing a dress? come on, get real... you don't use clothes to have sex, you use your sexual organs to have sex, male and male = gay... it ain't rocket science
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

The problem with that is gay men are attracted to men, and if you aren't finding guys physically attractive naturally then it's pretty hard to call yourself gay.
    It's way too complicated to be so black and white.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    LOL!! seriously? 2 guys put on a dress and have sex and that doesn't make them gay because they are wearing a dress? come on, get real... you don't use clothes to have sex, you use your sexual organs to have sex, male and male = gay... it ain't rocket science
    im glad someone else said it , im in agreement definatly gay

BI-SEXUAL CROSS DRESSER...SAY it with me...BI SEXUAL CROSS DRESSER...

There...THAT wasn't so Hard...ulp...I mean...well...was it? So HARD to say?

NO I won't. Why the h... are we told that we that we must say CD or "Cross Dresser?" I don't cross dress.

if I am a woman I dress as a women. I don't "cross dress." if I am a woman and I dress as a man, those are the clothes this woman decided to wear that day. If I am a man and I want to feel like a woman then I dress as a man and be a woman. It has nothing to do with my clothing.

Hand me my tartan laddie. We have to look like women and die like men. Bravo Scots.

It makes no sense. Don't let people call us "cross dressers". Not me anyway.

I am a dresser. I dress just like any other person who is not naked dresses. Jesus may have had an affection for crosses (but probably not) but I do not. I dress just like every human being. I don't cross dress.
    Last edited by Robbin_Sinclair; 04-07-2013 at 03:22 PM.

In a word , YES , you are gay.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Remember that our sexual identity is mostly in our brain and how we perceive ourselves. I have a male body but a female mind with the associated feelings of being completely female enjoying how I dress, how I relate to both males and females, and the thing I would have loved the most had I been born genetically female---maternity and having a protective husband and a typical family and not playing dress-up but enjoying a typical life. I could really allow my depression to take over knowing I can't experience that. But it is what it is. Having a male body causes my dysphoria today to make the best of it. Just because I have a male body and have sex with a guy doesn't necessarily make me gay. As someone said, labels are for cans of peas and other products. Labels are something created by people to classify people and put them in the appropriate box if you want to go by old 1950's standards and they sometimes become derrogatory. I love all people and will express it however is appropriate and loving. My lable simply says "ME" on it.

Cheryl Ann
    Last edited by Cheryl Ann Owens; 04-07-2013 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Presh GG View Post
    In a word , YES , you are gay.
    Explain to me please how one can be gay without finding men in their natural state physically attractive?
    This isn't for my benefit since I know I'm fruitier than fruit loops, but I'm curious.

Gay men are attracted to men and masculinity, if you cannot find masculinity attractive then there is no hope for you in gayland.
    That doesn't mean the OP is straight, but full on gay is misleading at best.

Aspiring Member
    Debbie, I like how you said everything. With my wife, I feel like I'm a lesbian and we enjoy whatever happens that way. For the way I feel as my feminine self, I enjoy being submissive, and if I'm going to be with an awesome guy, I love knowing that my feminiinty makes me feel and realize who I truly am. I have some great guy friends who don't know about Cheryl, and somehow I feel very safe and protected by them. I think I have a feminine instinct about guys that I'm enjoying and will maybe act upon.

Cheryl Ann