Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How girly is your car?

How girly is your car?

Hey ladies!
    Just how girly is your car? And no I don't mean the make and model,I mean what kinda stuff have you put in it to make it girly?
    The other day my daughters and I went to Walmart and bought a steering wheel cover and set of floor mats all in Tinkerbell.
    Very girly!
    I put them in the wifes car,2008 Dodge Avenger.
    I told my wife they were a gift from the girls and I,but in reality they are for me!
    When ever I venture out,I always take her car anyway as I just don't feel feminine or girly in my big old Dodge truck!

One can,for the most part,tell if a car belongs to,or is drivin by a girl just by whats in it,such as clothing items and such,and by whats is decorating it,such as floor mats,steering wheel covers,seat covers,window decals and such.

So I was just wondering what kinda stuff girlyfies your cars.
    Huggs and kisses,
    Natasha.
    Last edited by heellover; 04-07-2013 at 05:42 PM.

Pink mats, girly pink airfreshners, butterfly decal, all on a small girlie car and I love it, loads of femme bits inside, got a few funny looks at the weekend when vacuuming the mats at the car wash, but hey! No one really says anything about it and it is obviously female orientated, but so am I.
    Sophie May, Sophie May not

Aspiring Member
    I drive a small pickup truck and no one would know it belongs to a girl. Girls can drive trucks! Especially this and many other redneck girls! It would probably be better if I had a typical car so I could just hop in and blend in all dressed going places!

Cheryl Ann
    Last edited by Cheryl Ann Owens; 04-07-2013 at 03:43 PM.

Umm... it's not at all. Old square bodied S10 that is rusty, with dog hair covered seats and a rusted out floor. It is not girly at all.

I'm building a diesel powered off road rig. The final touches are going to be Tinkerbell seat covers and Hello Kitty shifter nobs. Ya its gona be dope as F#@%.

Heh a Civic Si. In a more masculine color. Nothing inside outside of some generic floor mats. Yeah not girly at all. I wish I could do more girly but have to keep it pretty professional as I use it for work stuff.

Aspiring Member

I have a problem...

I drive a Chevy 4x4 HD 3/4T PU with 8-ft bed and full dual cab. It is white. No I'm not a contractor but I use the truck for a lot of hauling and utility things. However my neighbor, a GG, also drives a white PU that she uses to haul things for her farm. I'm not sure what a "girlie" PU would look like; maybe pink with mauve interior...

Just having fun,
    Sandra1746

About as non girlish as you can make a crew cab 1 ton dually with a 5th wheel hitch.

I have a pink rug on the floor of my freightliner. Also my skits and blouses hang on a clothes rod that anyone can see if they look hard enough. LOL

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    My bicycle has My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic dice ?

If I owned the Peterbilt I drive, I'd probably have a little more.... but for now, if you look hard enough you can see the girly stuff hanging in the sleeper. My boss is a very short Texan trying to make up for a bit, so I have to tone it down a little. I don't know what he'd do if he found skirts hanging in there when they go to do the service on it.

I drive a Subaru Outback......I guess that makes me the stereotypical lesbian. Nothing wrong with that.

I really wish I had not sold my 05 Tbird last year, now I drive my GMC 3500 flatbed dually, not very fem and hard to get into in a skirt.
    I've come to the conclusion that it's none of my business what other people's opinion of me is.

Right now I have a 1998 Ford Explorer but eventually want to get a 2 door car, i miss having a 2 door car that is stick shift.

Nothing

Nothing at all is girly about or in my car. I think it's a very masculine 92 Camry.

The girliest thing about my old heap is my betty boop floormats.I don't drive much,but if I spent more time in my car,I'd probably girl it up good.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I drive a white 1994 Mazda Miata. I keep a pink hair scrunchie over the stick shift lever. Not sure if that's girly enough (??) :
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Not girly at all. I drive a 99 explorer sport with plain black floor mats and rusted steps. no real personal decorations yet, just got it 2 months ago when my Sonoma blew up.

Not a girlie car at all. I drive a 2010 black Chevy HHR. On the other hand, it's more girlie than the Ford F-150 I traded in for it.

Nothing girly about 2002 GMC Siera2500 3/4 ton 4x4...I have a Poison Spider decal (an awesome bike shop in Moab, UT) and a Maui sea turtle decal on the extended cab rear window???

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    I drive a Subaru Outback......I guess that makes me the stereotypical lesbian. Nothing wrong with that.
    LOL! Upgraded by the rental agency to a Subaru Outback from a Toyota Rav4 last August on arriving in Sioux Falls SD to visit my mom... shoulda told my GF that makes us officially lesbians!

Quote Originally Posted by SarahBJackson View Post
    Not a girlie car at all. I drive a 2010 black Chevy HHR. On the other hand, it's more girlie than the Ford F-150 I traded in for it.
    See, I would think of a HHR as a girlie car. I have 2 cars. When I got my main ride, some of my friends said I bought a "Soccer Mom's car." My other car is anything but girlie. Hot rodded, noisy, raucus, socially irrisponsible late 90's Camaro.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

I drive a 3/4 Dodge diesel, longbed, 4-door. Only girly thing I have is 3 or 4 lipsticks in the center console
    Chelle

Quote Originally Posted by artofbalance View Post
    Umm... it's not at all. Old square bodied S10 that is rusty, with dog hair covered seats and a rusted out floor. It is not girly at all.
    Unless yo are a cowgirl...
    Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    It's an automatic transmission. That pretty girly.