Thread: Dichotomy?

Dichotomy?

So here I am, sitting at my computer, fully dressed and admiring my freshly pink toes. While listening to Disturbed. Was suddenly struck by the dichotomy of the two things and thought I'd share.

At least YOUR toes are freshly painted. I need a pedicure badly!

Annette

I LOVE Disturbed. My nails are currently purple, however. Check out David's new band, Device, if you haven't yet. Album drops Tuesday.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey Summer View Post
    So here I am, sitting at my computer, fully dressed and admiring my freshly pink toes. While listening to Disturbed. Was suddenly struck by the dichotomy of the two things and thought I'd share.
    Don't sit in front of your computer. You should get out in the world so that other folks can admire your freshly pink toes.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I would be disturbed by opposites like that, get outside quickly and paint your toenails a different color so they match.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

What's dichotomous about painted nails and heavy metal?

Maybe you could do your hair to Metalica!