Thread: Acceptance

Smile Acceptance

Hi All,

I tend to read rather than post, but after a conversation I had with a new girlfriend, I couldn't help but write about it.

I recently started dating a new lady, and pretty much spent the entire weekend in bed with her...first night at her house...second night at my house. As things were starting to heat up, a pair of my panties that I had forgotten about under my pillow popped out into the open. I thought I got them hidden before she saw them, but apparently I wasn't as sly as I thought...she did see them. Nothing was said at the time...so I thought I managed to get away with them not being spotted.

During a follow up text conversation she asked if I was seeing anyone else...and I asked her why she was asking...of course she brought up the panties. I said I wasn't and she let it go. A little farther into the conversation I asked her how open minded she was...she said "I have the ability to be very open...why?" and I answered "because I didn't answer your question about the panties" and I told her they were mine. Her response was "Ok" and her next comment was "I don't think you'll fit in mine ". We had a phenomenal conversation and she looks forward to sharing this with me.

I took a chance and it worked out well. I have told my secret to quite a few GG friends and have had incredibly positive responses across the board...although it might help that I live in the SF Bay area. One GG friend was actually mad that I didn't tell her sooner....LOL

There are women out there who will accept this!

am glad for you that she acceptance your crossdressing

Bravo! I love that story. If only we could all be that lucky.

Wow, Randi! That's fantastic! I wish more women could be open and understanding like that. You have a keeper, IMHO! lol

Gold Member
    Randi;
    Welcome to the forum, Glad you found us. Yes it is a great day when your SO is OK
    with your dressing.
    Rader

Platinum Member
    Sounds like a wonderfully open minded woman. Enjoy exploring with her!

You are so fortunate to have found such a great partner, and to have been so open from the beginning. Good for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Allesha

This lady does sound like she's a keeper. As you've pointed out, they're out there. The only problem is, they don't wear signs saying that they accept us. Good luck.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Aspiring Member
    WOW! That is great! Just be open and honest with her and things will work out allright. By doing so you can have a relationship built on trust. My wife was happy I just bought some new lace panties because others are getting worn out. <GRIN!> It sounds like your girl friend is going to be your best ally! Best wishes to you both to be extremely happy together!

Cheryl Ann

Sounds like you have a nice relationship brewing. Enjoy!

Panties under the pillow?
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Quote Originally Posted by mikiarata View Post
    Panties under the pillow?
    Yeah, don't you believe in the CD/TG panty fairy? They take panties that are left under the pillow and put three interesting new ones back.

I have a son who lives with me part time, so I just stashed them really quickly under the pillow and forgot about them.

You do have to establish yourself as a virile boy to start with.
    It helps hold interest.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I just wanted to echo Randi's post and there are women out there that are accepting. I have started dating again after the end of my marriage and I am honest and upfront with them to begin with because if they ever came over to my place there would just be no hiding my dresses, skirts, heels and whatever feminine item I may have lying around from her. I've been throught hat hiding phase and it just doesn't help either person in the relationship.

Congratulations to you Randi and I hope that this is the start of a beautiful relationship between the two of you.

Platinum Member
    Hi Randi, She sounds like a wonderful lady just don't overwhelm her all at once.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!