Thread: hi I need help

ashley2020

hi I need help

I need help on hiding my man hood down stare's

Thumbs up Helping one another

Quote Originally Posted by ashley2020
    I need help on hiding my man hood down stare'(
    Hi Ashley,

Have you ever tried a Gaff, or just tucking yourself between your legs make sure you hold them tight together than pull your nylon's up. After that you could use a girdle over your nylons to hold your private Part up it works for me. and when i go to the bathroom you just repeat the samre thing over. I look very smooth in the front But Beware if you get an Erection!

Tonia

I dress upwards, and keep the little fellow squashed against my stomach with a girdle or support panty. Erections are no problem in that position. It doesn't show much.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Wink The Little Guy

Quote Originally Posted by crispy
    I dress upwards, and keep the little fellow squashed against my stomach with a girdle or support panty. Erections are no problem in that position. It doesn't show much.
    Very good point, But I do love the feel of it being between my leggs Erection isn’t that bad at all the filling of something silky is the greatest filling of All .
    i love to dressssssssss!!
    Tonia

I just posted this but I wear a panty liner inside panties or my pantyhose.
    Girls just want to have fun... MMMM!