Thread: Twin Peaks and treasure chests

Twin Peaks and treasure chests

You know what?! I HAVE MANBOOBS! When I was younger I used to get made fun of by kids at school for my ”deformities”. I use to cry wishing that I could be like all the other boys in my class. Pool parties,beaches, getting dressed out in P.E,these things I never did,nor do I now. These days I've accepted the fact that no matter how much weight I lose,or how much I workout my chest,the girls are here to stay. I've accepted that gynomastia has and will be with me forever. thoughts on gynomastia and how it can be a blessing in fem,but a curse in drab? Any one on here that can relate?
    The program of man,established as such,is flawed,and I can't follow. Everyday I walk their land,out of touch,I dread seeing tomorrow. -Me-

Hi,Tilly.Boy,can I ever relate.I've had them ever since I can remember.By the time I was a teenager I had stopped going swimming or anything that meant I had to take my shirt off.I got razzed mecilessly.And,like you,no matter what I did there they were.Even now if I have to change my shirt in front of the guys on the bus,I turn away.I'm older now and have gained some weight,and they're more prominent than alot of GGs I know.The difference is now I love them.In some of my bras,along with my breast forms,I actually have some good cleveage going on.Never thought they'd turn out to be an advantage.Barbara Maria

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have a little pair * sob* BUT they are there and I'm glad.

Mine were given fertilizer when I was twenty, they grew a bit and then I changed course in my life again.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    There are surgical options for treating gynecomastia, if you wanted to live as a male and just wear forms when en femme. I am not a plastic surgeon or anything (I leave work on the inside to others), but you might be able to opt for a small reduction, where you would have a reasonably male chest and yet leave enough to push together and easily create "cleavage illusion" with when you wish to.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I have a love hate relationship with mine, there great for dressing. But other then that there kind of useless, can't really show them off (In guy mode). I don't want to be know as "The guy with boobs"...

Had them my whole life, at least a B cup according to Maidenform fitter I know. I never went swiming, felt I should wear a girls one piece. Hated gym, especially when they had a game and designated skins and shirts

Mine gynocomastia developed as a result of a female hormone issue with my pituitary gland and since being treated for the associated brain tumor they stopped growing... at least due to the prolactin.. since then I have done every thing I could to promote continued growth by numerous methods.... some not discussable here any more.... but the net result is they continue to grow.... some day soon I need to really consider when I should stop... or not lol.
    Last edited by Karren H; 04-10-2013 at 06:30 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have had them for a long time. About a B cup. I thought it was because I was fat. Well I lost 100 lbs and they are still a B cup. Maybe they are here to stay. I hope so.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Platinum Member
    Hi Tilly, Been there and done that I went through a living Hell in Jr. & Sr. Hi School.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    Went through the same issues while in school. Was an above average athlete in hs and college so learned to deal with it. Now I wish I could grow a little more since I don't go without a shirt much and they do fit nicely into a cute bra.

I used to be flat chested, but then about 10 years ago mine started growing. Now I enjoy mine that are between a B and C.
    Mine are hard to hide even in male mode. So now I'm wearing bra's all the tme.

MiIm happy to know I'm not alone in this! It seems that the over all consensus is that you ladies have embraced your chests. I use to do some horrible things to them. It was a mix of hoping that they'll go away and self harm. I use to press them up against walls,punch them,sleep face down on the floor. It got so bad that in a confused, deranged state I almost cut them off one night after a really bad incident at school. Point is I've suffered from body dysmorphia since kindergarten,but lately I've realized that they're a part of who I am. Men have always been persecuted if they have breasts,but recently I found out that its a natural variation among men dating back to the Ice age. They evolved so they could store as much fat as possible so they could tough out their environment. Cavemen are deemed manly by society,but why not MANboobs? Lol Tilly sure appreciates the natural boost in her bra! Thanks everyone for making my day with your responses! Hugs and kisses ladies, Tilly <3
    The program of man,established as such,is flawed,and I can't follow. Everyday I walk their land,out of touch,I dread seeing tomorrow. -Me-

I have B-cup manboobs, and I love them. I work out every day, and this includes swimming. I rail against the PC movement in general, but one really good aspect of it is less commentary than there used to be in places such as a locker room. There are rednecks at my health club (obviously) who see me every day who have said nothing. People here have poo-pooed this, but the truth is, about eleven years ago, when I was going through my first strong phase of CDing, I wanted breasts...badly...and didn't have them. So...I researched online and saw claims from some how to grow them, mainly from dietary estrogen. This included eating fennel and fenugreek seeds. They grew. No kidding. At that time I weighed 190, and am now 155, but they remain. The only two people who have ever mentioned them to me are my two best friends. Recently a doctor I saw for something unrelated wanted me to get blood work for hormones, among other things, because he was concerned about the breasts, and I was in normal range. They would embarrass me if I wasn't who I am, but I love 'em. My life would have been miserable had I had them in junior high way back when, however.

I might honestly try to go bigger once my look goes more feminine (electro for my face and neck,possibly chest,and one day my legs!! Yay!)

Aspiring Member
    I wish I could have been so lucky (my peception) to have gyno. I know it would have been tough in school but today I'm much older and don't care what people think. I've explained off some changes as due to age. Since I retired a couple years ago, with lack of physical activity, I've gained weight. I was always about 160# and now about 205. Because I was DIY with hormones about 13 years ago I gained an A-cup. With the weight gain I'm just short of a B cup. I plan to work off my belly and hope I keep the breast growth I have.

Cheryl Ann

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Mine have long been a burden for my guy side but yet not quite ample enough for the size woman I present while en femme ... and no, they don't seem to go away with weight loss.

Tilly

DON'T MUTILATE YOURSELF. In the meanwhile, there are compression vests that will hide the enlarged breasts. These vest won't help at the beach, but you can at least wear "normal' clothes without fear of embarrassment.

This link is just one of many http://nouvelleinc.com/malegarments....FeN_QgodZmkAyQ
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Denier View Post
    Mine have long been a burden for my guy side but yet not quite ample enough for the size woman I present while en femme ... and no, they don't seem to go away with weight loss.
    Same here concerning boob:body ratio,but I've been trying to lose weight so they look bigger(with my ”enhancers” in)and your right once you got them that's it,you got them lol so I figured why not make them better? I'm pretty active,and use to lift weights pretty intensely. I like filling out my chest with variations on pushups,and dips. It helps keep me ”perky” lol

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilly Vega View Post
    Same here concerning boob:body ratio,but I've been trying to lose weight so they look bigger(with my ”enhancers” in)and your right once you got them that's it,you got them lol so I figured why not make them better? I'm pretty active,and use to lift weights pretty intensely. I like filling out my chest with variations on pushups,and dips. It helps keep me ”perky” lol
    If you need a sports bra, get the amour bra. Its the best sports bra I've ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by mikiarata View Post
    Tilly

DON'T MUTILATE YOURSELF. In the meanwhile, there are compression vests that will hide the enlarged breasts. These vest won't help at the beach, but you can at least wear "normal' clothes without fear of embarrassment.

This link is just one of many http://nouvelleinc.com/malegarments....FeN_QgodZmkAyQ
    Oh I'm no longer tortured by them Ive grown to like them alot actually,but if I go bigger,I'll need one most surely I can even joke about it these days. Recently at work(I'm a dishwasher)one of my chick friends came in said,” You should hold a wet t-shirt contest in here. You got soap and water access all day”!Which I replied,”why? So I make all the girls jealous”? She laughed alot,and then proceeded to squeeze one of my breasts(she's a good friend),and she said,which sorta surprised me. ”I wish I could play with them all day,they're so cute”! :O