Thread: first time in a store while dressed

first time in a store while dressed

Tonight was the first time I went into a store to buy something en femme. It was about 11:30 pm so there was not many people around so I just walked in and talked to the guy behind the counter told him what I wanted and left after a few minutes.

I was also at a bar to night and was outside for a break and the bar tender asked me you are a guy right, and I said yes, as he was not sure. This alone made my night.

As I go out quite often most people do not even notice or care as I dress to blend in and act accordingly. Just thought I would share this with you all now I have to take off all my beautiful make up and nail polish, oh well there is always tomorrow.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

That sound great,Cindy.I don't go out yet but hope to soon.And that defeminizing is always a downer,isn't it?I have to do that for the next few days.Well,I guess if I want nice clothes I have to go to work.Barbara Maria

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You have a positive attitude.

Cindy,
    I think you are here to enjoy yourself, have a great time.
    The barman asking you about presentation was his way of keeping an eye out for potential trouble.
    At least that is one place you can re visit.
    Shops are better visited when they have a few customers in them.
    Nobody looks at the strange lady handling the bras, they are all too busy re stocking the racks.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I did my first shopping en femme recently too. On the way home from the club I decided to stop and pick up a new compact, panties, and maybe a bra. It was like 4 in the morning and the store was generally empty. I got a few looks, probably because I was wearing a sequined minidress and 5 1/2" heels in the department store at 4 in the morning looking at make up and panties.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I've been to supermarkets twice in Amy-mode. The first time was the hardest, as I nearly slipped on the floor as I was walking into the store. The second time was much easier, and I stayed longer. It felt good to be able to stand and browse the L'Oreal makeup display and the rack of cute hair accessories without worrying about how it was going to look!

I'm going to try and make it out more as Amy as the weather warms up. There's a Lane Bryant in a shopping center fairly close by I want to check out.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

So far I've bought undergarments and wigs in person at CD friendly shops, outer garments on line, though I'd love to get up the nerve to visit a Lane Bryant in person and shop for outfits I can carry out of the store and wear immediately.

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    Last time I was fully dressed and had my makeup done, my wife had convinced me that we should go to Walmart and just wander around. Then they turned out to be closed.

My wife took me to Walmart yesterday for a bra and made me carry it through the store ,then when at check out she said she had to go to the bathroom ...(really did'nt )..She wanted me to get cofortable buying womens clothes by myself ....

I am so ready for that !!!

I have yet to shop en femme but I will soon. I hope it is as positive experience as it was for you Cindy . You give old broads like me the courage to try.

hugs rita
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

Awesome story Cindy! I love these kinds of stories! :-D
    Morgan Lynn Scatterbrain