Thread: The first Grand Rapids Social & Support Group meeting went well

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar

The first Grand Rapids Social & Support Group meeting went well

We had a great turnout at the first meeting of the Grand Rapids Crossdress Social & Support Group and a lot of fun. After a pizza party we finished with photos of those who remembered their cameras.

Congratulations, Billie! That is great!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Yes, a big thank-you for getting this started!! Was FUN......
    To Dream of the Person you want to be Is to Waste the Person you are. unknown

And like the song: What doesn't kill you, can't hurt you.

Congratulations Billie, on your successful first meeting. It is great that you took the initiative to organize this. Hope to see you next weekend at the Dunes.

Patti
    It's not about gender it's about fashion www.flickr.com/photos/9438546@N08/sets

A little networking and appearance on face book can do wonders for any event.
    Glad it was successful.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    We had a great time. The announce ment had over 200 hits. Too bad the curious didn't stop by and check the place out. The venue is as private a place as possible. No general public, only our members. It is slightly less private and safe than a closet in a CDer's home. Come and have FUN!

BTW, Bobbie looked totally awsome. Very well put together girl! AND she can change an engine!!!!!! Now THAT's my kind of CDer!!!!!!

Billie

I think it is too new for me yet. I do think I would like to attend someday, so keep me in mind. Glad to hear it went well. How many did come?

Geena

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Well played that girl. (very British aren't I!)

Sometimes it just takes one innovator and the whole thing takes off like a rocket. Hope the group goes from strength to strength.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

That is great hope it keeps going. We need more of these.