Thread: my story as to how i got started

my story as to how i got started

I am sorry if my writing is not that good but here it goes

When i was 13 years old I was wearing my mom dress and makeup and i painted my toenails in gold color. (i didnt know about the lgbt lifestyle esp transgender at the time and i got exposed to transgender when i was watching jerry springer) At first when i did that for the first time it was only for a sexual thrill, but as i start to dress almost everyday i felt comfortable in my own skin. It made me felt like maybe i should been a girl instead a boy. The next thing i knew is that when my mother caught me dressing up, she beat me and told me not to do it again. The reason she did that she didnt want me to live that lifestyle. Since that beating i had suppressed those feelings of dressing as a girl or even want to be a girl for that matter and also i had to pretend to be someone else in front of everyone that knows me. To be honest as of this moment, if felt like i lie to people about me and i felt ashamed of myself because i was worrying about what would someone else thinks about me. But if i told them the truth about me, then that even though i got the secret off of my chest and feel happy, i would be disowned by my family and friends

A lot of girls feel the same way as you do, your not alone. You have to take control of your own life though and live it to it's fullest. Yes Your family may reject you but in the end, you are the only one that has to accept it and do whatever it is that makes you happy. Nobody in this world is perfect and should never try to make you be what it is they want you to be when they have no clue as to who they are. If that makes any sense.

Also Jerry Springer is NOT the best way to come into understanding the LGBT lifestyle lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

yes i know hun it just the way i see jerry springer it brings out of negative reactions to tg community

Girl ... your story is not too unusual.
    Mine is close to the same ... I have not told my father and other family.

I wish I had the guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Joanne~ View Post
    A lot of girls feel the same way as you do, your not alone. You have to take control of your own life though and live it to it's fullest. Yes Your family may reject you but in the end, you are the only one that has to accept it and do whatever it is that makes you happy. Nobody in this world is perfect and should never try to make you be what it is they want you to be when they have no clue as to who they are. If that makes any sense.

Also Jerry Springer is NOT the best way to come into understanding the LGBT lifestyle lol
    Joanne i know that in life i would have to make some sacrafice in life and i cant really go back. Its like when i put on a dress and heels and makeup, thats is really me and i cant really change that no matter how much i would be hated for it

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I know how you feel my story is much the same as yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I know how you feel my story is much the same as yours.
    yees how come sweetie

on top of that i am really thinking about transitioning

From looking at your avatar picture you are a very pretty girl. I can also see from your eyes that you are saddened because of your situation. I can only speak for myself when I say that your story is not unique except for the fact that I have gone through some of your experiences. I too have felt that I should have been born a female instead of male (GOD does have a sense of humor though) but I have male genes and look like a male on the outside but inside I am female. I LOVE colorful soft clothes, I LOVE sexy lingerie, I LOVE high heels, etc etc. Go slow with how you feel but never be ashamed of who you are.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Something I frequently need to remind myself of: except for any children you might have, you are not responsible for other people's happiness.

Alot of us have experienced the same feelings.
    Jerry Springer is not the most tasteful of presenters for any family situation.
    Especially not the transgendered community.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.