Thread: Wow I feel so girly today..

Wow I feel so girly today..

I really feel good today and the most girly I've ever felt. So relaxed and feminine. I wonder why some days dressing works so well and other days not as much. I'm wearing a simple outfit today, looked really good in the mirror and even felt like dancing. How good do you feel on your good days ??? Hugs Jaymee

I always think it depends on your state of mind at the time Jaymee.
    When I have a worry or worries in my life I am quite happy dressed in a simple skirt and top.

But when I am feeling on top of the world I just have to put on a party dress and party. I feel incredibly sexy and girly!

I agree with Suzy, also the weather and things going well around you.
    The world is out oyster when it is like this.
    I think there is more pink fog than cotton candy/fairy floss floating around sometimes.

Enjoy the moment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I usually feel wonderful when I first get dressed en femme and then once I start working, I usually forget I'm dressed. But, when I suddenly catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror or automatically straighten my skirt, wow, what a lovely feeling that is. As Beverly says, "enjoye the moment".

It's nice when you find one of those days.I always feel girly and good when dressed.Sometimes more so than others,but always good.Especially when I'm feeling more ambitious and get done up in dress and pantyhose and the whole works.