Thread: Got 30 minuts of dressing time!

Got 30 minuts of dressing time!

I got to dress for about 30 minutes today. It was short but good to get to do it. I put on a pencil skirt and top to see how they looked together. I also wanted to walk on the new laminate floor with my heels on. It was a thrill! I love the sound of heels on a wood floor.

Christina

That's great.i appreciate every minute I get to dress. Enjoy

I can't do just 30 mins anymore, it never seems long enough and just leaves me wanting more. But congratulations anytime can be good time!

Congrats Christina on the quick dip :-) I usually get to dress for several hours, but my wife came home early today. It does leave you wanting more doesn't it?

I actually quite like these very short sessions. They mean I have to dress more simply, but I like having that everyday female look. A bra under a pretty top, and nice panties beneath jeans, is all it takes sometimes.

When my ex and I were still together a thirty minute dress session was a bit of heaven. I didn't have as much time to dress then. I live alone now and thirty minutes is hardly a start for me. Nothing more than a tease that will definitely leave me wanting more, so if I don't have at LEAST a couple hours I generally won't dress, but there are exceptions to the rule.

I love the way my heels sound when I walk too!

Time in the 'comfy' clothes is always a good time..... I too love to hear the click clack on the floor....

Renne......

Ah! the days when you get a stolen moment to do things.
    This will progress into hours one day and you will look back fondly at the past.
    Go for it Christina and enjoy the moments.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.