Thread: Tactile sensations

Tactile sensations

What tactile sensations do you enjoy dressed? Here's mine from the ground up...the elevation of my heels in high heels...the way stockings feel against my legs...the sensation of a slip...how a skirt feels against my hips and thighs...a bra with breast forms(that foward weight from the forms)...the feel of a cami...the sensation of lipstick...hair touching my shoulders and back. I'm sure there are more that I feel too.

I think these sensations tend to wither with time.
    I still feel them but as I try something new so a new feeling overcomes me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Anything I wear gives me some sensations as I put it on -- the dressing can be the best part. Once dressed, though, can easily neglect that feeling, just being comfortable. At that point I often draw back and focus on any aspect and can just tingle from the feeling.

I know Beverly will not mind if I disagree with her on this one.
    I get pleasure from all the sensations you mention [and more] and they have never withered with time.
    I will add one of my own, the feel of the wind on my legs as I go for a walk in a skirt.

Nice thread Diana

I guess mine would be the feel of the suspenders holding up my nylons I will never get over.
    Just something about that feeling turns me into the lady I am.

All of the above, and really agree with Suzy with the wind up the skirt and my favourite the feel of pantyhose when you open the door on a worm day how when the sun hit them they just have a different feeling.

As much as the women in my life complain about them I can't seem to get enough of the feeling of pantyhose on freshly shaven legs. Been keeping shaved for a few months now and wear them for 5-6 hours + a skirt every day whenever I can. That and oddly enough I love the feeling of a good bra. I just feel as close as I can to what I truly want to be. Little things make all the difference.
    How often do you daydream about finding a genie's lamp...

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    I would go with the hug of a beautiful bra and the feel of silky panties while pulling them up my legs, almost euphoric sometimes..
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

All that you mentioned along with the added weight of mascara on my eyelashes.

I too, love the soft caress of the breeze, as it floats and swirls about my dress and lingerie!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana Bain View Post
    What tactile sensations do you enjoy dressed? Here's mine from the ground up...the elevation of my heels in high heels...the way stockings feel against my legs...the sensation of a slip...how a skirt feels against my hips and thighs...a bra with breast forms(that foward weight from the forms)...the feel of a cami...the sensation of lipstick...hair touching my shoulders and back. I'm sure there are more that I feel too.
    Those and more darling---the feel of cool satin and silk against skin--the feel and smell of fine leather---the feel of heavy makeup on My face and eyes, the smell of expensive perfume, the feel of My fingers gloved in kid leather--and well you know the rest
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I love the way slingback heels slap the bottoms of my feet; the sound a rustling slip and dress make, earrings bumping against my cheek, the press of lipstick on my lips, anything satin against my skin, dabbing perfume on my neck, hearing the little click when I cap my lipstick, nylons and garters tugging.....

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Interesting responses all of them.
    For me its a combination of a few of those but when I get my hips padded just right and my butt looks good, the sway while I walk and the looks I receive regarding my shape does it for me.
    Not in a sexual way but more a conformation "that can't be a guy with a figure like that."

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I have been dressing for a long time and there are 3 sensory elements that dressing provides for me. First it is the taste and feeling of lipstick on my lips, secondly the feel of stockings on my shaved legs and finally the scent of a light perfume. All luxurious feelings! never gets old

Banned Read only
    I would have to add the slight tug of a thong in certain nether regions. It's a reminder of what I'm wearing and why...

I love my bra straps tugging on my shoulders, the sensation of sheer pantyhose caressing my toes and the feeling I get when pulling on panties - so delicate against my skin. The other day I wore pantyhose beneath my jeans to go into town and it was lovely feeling the cold air run up and down my sheathed legs.

I usually paint my nails first, and even that tackiness of letting the polish dry causes me to move my hands with feminine elegance. Thats usually the first one, from there I get that "Its ON now!" feeling!

I have also switched to some glue-on breastforms which feel amazing once they've warmed up.

I'm aware of all those sensations but in the many years of dressing they have become second nature and no longer the "means to an End"...if you catch my meaning. Now they are just part of the daily fare....not that that's a bad thing after so many years in the closet.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I can identify with so many of the sensations mentioned here. They all add up to one great big hug

All of that ^ Y'all are making me want to dress 24/7

Banned Read only
    When dressed for the day I actually forget I am en femme. If I consciously think about how the clothes feel, it is the lacy nylon slips sliding over my nylon panties. That is a sensation that is sooooo alluring and sensual.

Aspiring Member
    All of it! But my favorite is to dry my freshly shaved legs and put on a new pair of pantyhose because they're not stretched out! Then feel a crinkle fabric dress brushing over my legs every time I move.

Cheryl Ann

I like all the tactile sensations, but they will always come in second to the visual. Strangely, I even appreciate my diminished capabilities due to wearing fake nails, high heels, etc.