Thread: Meeting a Girlfriend............Face to face

Banned Read only

Meeting a Girlfriend............Face to face

Hello Everyone
    I just wanted to share a wonderful expierence. I met my girlfriend here on this forum and we finally got to meet(face to face). We decided to meet this past Saturday and I was nervous but excited at same time. I was actualy going to meet someone like "me". She most graciously invited me to her home(which was courageous in itself) but she met me in drab and she was en femme(another courageous move). We talked and shared some life stories over coffee and pastries. At first I admit it was somewhat ackward but she made me feel very comfortable and by the time I left I had wished I had come dressed! I just wanted to let you all know that it was a wonderful experience meeting this special person and the time we spent together was great. I look forward to meeting again and this time I will be in femme. I just want her to know that I truly appreciate her and her hospitality. Thank You my friend

There are many special people here. Good luck with your journey....keep us posted.

Congratulations on meeting your first Forum member. I have met several who have become dear friends and side kicks when going out on the town. I highly recommend networking here to find some local or maybe a traveler who lives where you occasionally travel to or who travels to your area. It can take time and patience to eventually meet someone who can become a good friend. It is well worth the effort.

I am pleased that it is a good outcome, may it continue.
    Congratulations.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It's good that you've found someone who is not afraid and appreciates you for who you are. That is an exceptional person. I often extend myself to others, especially women but find that many have trepidation over the whole thing. This past year, I too have found an exceptional woman who appreciates me for who I am in all facets.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Congrats theres a lot of good people here.
    Pinkessence Transliving Urnotalone

That's really great! I hope it works out for the both of you and that you continue to post here and share with us how things are going. Congratulations!

Joanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

I too have met a friend on here. We have met for lunch several times now, always both of us dressed enfemme. We have met at malls and a resturant and now we talk quit a lot on IM. She is a very nice gal. Just waiting for spring to have lunch with her again. Spring is not here in Mn. yet

Yes it is wonderful to find a girlfriend, to be able open up to someone who understands you. We've gone to lunch several times, all en femme and I can't wait for the next time.

I have meet with at least 4 special girl from here and it is a special moment.

I've met FtF with almost one half of my friends on this forum.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.