Thread: You crossdressers are a devious bunch

You crossdressers are a devious bunch

Today I asked the wife if I could go for some laser work to my face. She said yeah sure just leave some hair behind or else I'm going to have to try to grow a beard so you'll know what things are like from my side of the fence.
    She explained that I can't be looking to girly "all the time" and I need to still have some manly features when I'm around the house.

I said ok I can leave some manly hair behind like my armpits? Does that count?
    Nothing like a smart ass response...
    I mean really how can I laser my arms and not the chest and legs to go with it. Everything must match???
    Its got to be all or nothing. Right?

Then she said you can start with lasering the face and then we'll figure out what hair to leave behind as we go along. She said just do what you crossdressers normally do, start with something small and keep taking it further and further as you go along without asking.....
    Then she said you crossdressers are a devious bunch.. We both laughed.....

Now here comes some laser and electrolysis appts!!!!!!

Yes you are heading in the right direction.
    Keep the changes interesting, move slowly, always be considerate and do not talk about yourself too much and acceptance will happen.

Eventually.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have shaved my legs, butt, back, pits and most of my arms. Tummy and chest hair are still present.

I don't like tummy or chest hair but she likes to run her fingers through it and its part of her man. It sucks sometimes that I have to wear certain clothes to cover that area but its one of those things - she did'nt have to let me do this at all. Cant afford laser or other treatments right now

I wish you the best.
    Many who have spent a lifetime in it can tell us less of love than the child that lost a dog yesterday. -Thornton Wilder, writer (1897-1975)

Victoria Kate. My friends call me Katie.

Pretty Nails

Me too, can't afford laser, and she likes the chest hair. ( not that there is that much of it anyway...)
    Last edited by Sandra; 04-16-2013 at 01:04 PM. Reason: No need to quote the post directly above, please read the rules regarding quoting posts
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

I am going to go get waxed from head to toe...even the nether regions around my inner butt cheeks. Never waxed that part before. Very excited.
    Sometimes I just like to wear pretty things, but because I have a penis, we have to use big words to describe it.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Launa View Post
    She said just do what you crossdressers normally do, start with something small and keep taking it further and further as you go along without asking.....
    Heh. Ummmm, yeah, . . . guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by BlairP View Post
    Never waxed that part before. Very excited.
    And the first sentence pretty much explains the second sentence.

Kathi

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Yes it does seem that subterfuge is one of our more endearing qualities. No doubt it starts in the closet and simply continues to grow from there. What a strange and wonderous bunch we are.

I think I would like to try this when I can afford it. Not for all the other areas, just for my face so I can really lose the beard shadow and make the makeup easier.

"start with something small and keep taking it further and further as you go along without asking....."

We certainly are devious at times lol but the problem I have is the asking part. It irks me a bit every time I read this or another girl says you should ask. Does your wife ask if she can get a hair cut before she does it? no. She'd tell you it's her hair and she'll do as she pleases with it, which is TRUE so why can we not do the same?

I am cleaned shaved from head to toe. I didn't ask if I could do it. I don't expect her to ask before she does anything either. I just find this all a bit strange. Don't lynch me, I understand that women like certain things about their man and want that retained but it seems a bit hypocritical to me is all.

Anyways enjoy your trip to the salon to have it done and let me know how painful it REALLY is lol I may just set myself one to get my face done
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Joanne~ View Post
    It irks me a bit every time I read this or another girl says you should ask. Does your wife ask if she can get a hair cut before she does it?
    Well, irk away!

Does my wife ask me before she gets a haircut? Yes, actually - she does. You see, she knows that I take pleasure from her beautiful hair maybe more than she does. She likes to look good for me, just as I like to look good for her. It's called a loving partnership. Asking does not always mean permission. Sometimes it is all about information, and including that other person you live with in your decisions.

This isn't a lynching, but more of a "Yes, there are people out there that, in the name of marital harmony, ask their partner before doing something that will affect their spouse." And yes, lasering everything off will affect your spouse! Do not think for a second that it won't. That spouse will then have to cuddle with someone who is now slick and hairless - one who feels different than what they are used to and are expecting. If you want to keep cuddling with that person, you'd better dang well get her permission!

Kathi

Aspiring Member
    I've always wanted my wife to feel comfortable about any changes I make. It's only fair to her. Many she expects anyway such as shaving or spending money buying clothes for example. If the change is something subtle then I don't need approval. But if it's something that I think may affect her, then yes, I'll run it by her first. Quite simple.

Cheryl Ann

Follow your dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlairP View Post
    I am going to go get waxed from head to toe...even the nether regions around my inner butt cheeks. Never waxed that part before. Very excited.
    I would be afraid. Very afraid!

for me i feel that once you start laser treatments, you are moving to a whole new area of crossdressing, what you are doing by having laser treatments is changing yourself permenantly, so do you then take that further... and do forth, i think then is it time to make it a full time occupation ? once you commit to something like laser treatment you cant turn back and need to be sure.

Platinum Member
    Well, she is right, we are a devious bunch. At least your wife is seeing some humor in the situation...and once the facial hair is gone, the rest wont seem quite so big a deal.

i remember telling my girl friend, later to become my wife, that I just liked stockings and panties....and it was just a sexual kink. I was only half honest at the time...but I took it slow and she grew to accept each subsequent increment.

"Its got to be all or nothing. Right?". Really? Nothing like a bit of compromise though.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

I know this is probably going to sound weird, but is a beard really considered to be the ultimate manly thing? I have a classmate who has a short beard, but his posture is skinny and actually kinda feminine. Sure, its different when you're a crossdresser, but in my classmate's case I don't think he's super masculine just because he has a beard.

Quote Originally Posted by Naomi Newman View Post
    for me i feel that once you start laser treatments, you are moving to a whole new area of crossdressing, what you are doing by having laser treatments is changing yourself permenantly, so do you then take that further... and do forth, i think then is it time to make it a full time occupation ? once you commit to something like laser treatment you cant turn back and need to be sure.
    Thats actually a very good point. When you permenantly remove a certain feature from your body, I feel there's a certain 'point of no return' you're crossing.
    Last edited by Wolfy; 04-17-2013 at 07:21 AM.

Silver Member
    A man who thins out, or even completely removes, his facial hair will not necessarily look like a woman afterward. There have been a number of male celebrities who have had electrolysis on their beards (often to look younger, sometimes to cure shaving related problems), but do not look like women.

Since beard hair density varies from man to man, one can opt to reduce their facial hair, and still have an "average" male amount remain. Unlike the number of fingers or arms or toes one has, there is not definitive amount of active hair follicles a man should have on his body. The nice thing about electrolysis, is that it does not have to be all or nothing, and one can reduce the hair and still look like a "normal" male, if he wishes.
    Last edited by Vickie_CDTV; 04-17-2013 at 01:37 PM.

Banned Read only
    If I did not have to shave in the morning before heading off to work, I would have considered that a blessing. It would have freed up more time in the morning, cut out razor burn and nicks, etc. Now that I'm retired I only shave when I feel like it, even if I'm en femme. My wife did not like it when I shaved off my mustache over thirty five years ago because I found it annoying.

I can understand a woman liking her man to retain his hirsute look, if that's what may have attracted her to him. Laura's wife appears to be very supportive of her cross dressing. That is a totally different situation than an unsuspecting wife watching her husband start shaving and waxing. Then, the question arises as to how far the man wants to go to emulate his ideal womanly appearance.

I have incremented my way to be totally shaved with a fair amount deviousness and Clinton-esque parsing of language. But, as always, a new frontier lies ahead. To remain totally shaved in the warmer months is the next hurdle. My wife, for her part, has gotten past what she referred to as creepy last year and only occasionally pines for my furry chest. However, can I and my kids come to terms with shaved legs. The know I am strange but they can only guess about how strange. They are fashion conscious meaning they are gestapo like about appearances so I will have to come up with a mighty devious explanation.