Thread: 'dressing' at work

'dressing' at work

You girls are a bit wicked. Since joining this forum a couple of weeks ago, my lingerie wardrobe has exploded. Today I have done something I would never have considered before joining the forum, I am wearing see-thru teal blue panties and black thigh-highs at work. These are under my Wrangler slacks and my black western boots. The panties are not especially comfy, my sack is hanging out, etc, but, the nylons are exquisite. When I walk, my pant legs create a marvellous 'chill'. I know some of you, the pros, can dress completely and go anywhere fem. How many of us are quietly doing our fem thing underneath our daily clothing? wenda ps, having to shave your legs, chest, etc in the morning adds a hell of a lot of time to the morning routine, doesn't it?

I don't do it nearly as often as I like to wear something under the normal attire since I get too hot . Our aircon really stinks! Oh well. The feeling of pantyhose under the normal denims I wear is especially nice.
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

daily fem thing underneath

Quote Originally Posted by Wenda
    How many of us are quietly doing our fem thing underneath our daily clothing? wenda ps, having to shave your legs, chest, etc in the morning adds a hell of a lot of time to the morning routine, doesn't it?
    Me for one. Nice isn't it?

Shave my body every day ..... that takes dedication.!!
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Girls have more fun!!

Smile But it is soooooo sensuous!!

Dressing at work....oh, yes. At first I started just painting my toe nails, wearing hose and panties. I then became slightly more venturesome. I let my nails grow a little longer and painted them with clear polish. No one noticed. I then purchased womens shoes that are more unisex and started wearing them. No one noticed. I wear women's tees with the satin trim around the neck under my shirts. No one noticed. I purchased some khaki women's slacks and wear them. No one noticed. I have had my brows waxed. No one noticed. I think I have gone about as far as I can at this moment....but, oh, yes, I dress at work. The feel is incredible and the thrill is too.

I use Nair all over my body once a week. After a while, the hair stops growing in as heavily. It also works if you go for a body wax every so often. When I do have to "touch up", I don't mind the extra few minutes. It feels so feminine.

I LUVVVVVVVV being a girl!!!

Hugs
    Rachel Elizabeth

Garter stockings, pantyhose, stayup stockings and sometimes with crotchless panties. Yes honey, I too love the feeling and sometimes it is hard to keep the big critter from waking up! Another thing that is fun, in the winter, over pantyhose I wear a pair of angora panties! Talk about yummy!
    Girls just want to have fun... MMMM!

carolynhcd

I never take my panties off except to shower or change them for another pair. In the winter, I always wear pantyhose or a garterbelt and stockings, depending on how cold it is. In the winter, I always wear a camisole under my t-shirt. If it is especially cold and I have to wear a bulky sweater indoors, I'll wear a bra under that. I have my toenails painted about half the time. I shave my body about once a week, sometimes more if I'm dressing a lot. I have gone shopping in the mall in the winter with a bulky zip-up jacket with my breastforms in my bra. I sometimes wear a minihalfslip over my panties and under my drab.

clarissa3d

Dressing for work......

Well lets see,
    I keep my browes plucked all the time. I wear my knee high zip up boots (biker style), of course panties (no bra to many guys are touchie type pat on the back and shoulder kind) and asourtment of girls jeans and blouses that well most are borderline.
    Pantyhose and thigh high hose.

Just being me all the time.

most of my jeans are female, noone notices except that the ass is a little baggy, also have a pai of backward zip chinos

don't u just luv this forum? Angora panties?? I didn't even know such things existed. u are way ahead of me Darby! My biggest problem today was settling down and concentrating. Interesting, last night, when I bought a new slip, bra, and a great top, the check-out girl asked if they were for me. I said 'don't ask" . wenda.

my job is pretty physical, so out of comfort I usually just wear drab. Although now that I'm hairless, I just couldn't resist wearing pantyhose and panties underneath it all tonight. It still wasn't the most comfortable, but after a while I didn't even notice I was wearing them (kinda defeats the purpose). Maybe I'll try again with something different.

I know what you mean Ally. I manage a tourism facility, and this pm I had no front end staff. I forgot I was dressed until close-up. I had a chamber of commerce banquet tonight, so had to get home, shower, etc. Didn't 'dress' for that. Saw a killer pair of shoes on one of the ladies. Didn't think it would be too cool to ask where she got them. wenda

well not long ago i hadnt done laundry so only had panties to wear under.
    then before recent vacation i shaved my body and only took panties to wear, and nighties and 2 bras...was fun shopping for more then.
    wearing pants feels different w shaved legs. have to keep up w the shaving though...especially hard to do my back.
    i wouldnt do more than that at work, but i am going to try some makeup at home for the first time soon.

dressed

I work from home in an office in the back of my house so when I know nobody will be over I often will get dressed for a day at the office fem, It really is cool to wear garter and hose with a straight skirt and heels, a camisole with my size 11 breast forms, suit jacket over that nails painted and makup done then work and talk to customers on the phone all day. It's especially exhilarating when it gets so busy you don't have time to change back if you wanted to so you are just in autopilot mode with your work and fully dressed instead of sitting there all dressed up and nowhere to go.
    Sometimes I just put on something simple like a short denim skirt with one of my regular t-shirts and my tennis shoes with no makup and without the bra. Just me with a denim skirt on,wow that feels wonderful, you just want to walkout the front door and get in the car and do everyday things that need done. Women are so lucky!!! they can wear whatever they want and it's ok. From the frilliest thing to boyshorts and baseball caps or tight skirts and low cut blouses and go anywhere from church to wal-mart wearing it and it's OK.

Sandy 1

Where do you find angora panties ??

Angora panties ... where do you buy them ?? Sandy 1

Charlotte Elizabeth
    I wear lingerie everyday, and have done for 7-8 years.Doesnt matter where I am or what I'm doing, you can bet anything you want I've got something slinky on under my drab clothing.

[SIZE=1]hey i wear paintes under my clothes eveyday don't know how i could live without them they are so confortable i just hope that one day i will be able to wear a bra under my boy clothes[/SIZE]
    Last edited by BecomingBrooke; 09-30-2004 at 06:03 PM.
    ---
    [SIZE="2"]<3 Becoming Brooke[/SIZE]

well i did shave my legs this am and wore panties to work

JoannaDees
    I always wear panties, don't have any more men undies. I also wear tight, stretch jeans ... luckily no butt sag ... unlike men's pants which are so baggy it looks like you have a bag of #*&$ there. I did wear a bra to work one day. I felt it ALL day long. Had to keep peeking down my shirt too, it was a pretty violet lace demi-bra. Baggy shirt of course. In my mind I was comparing it to all the women I interacted with.

Janice Ann

Underdressing 24/7

Now that the cooler weather is upon us-- I can get the pantyhose, camis,
    and slips out to wear under my wranglers and flannel shirts and I just feel naked without a bra in the summer. Have to take it easy on the purfume-
    don't want the good ole boys sniffin me out. ha-ha
    Got to keep up my image and not go to far-- but dangit - gg s can wear what they want anytime. Pass the cheese to go with my whine !!
    My next goal is to get a unisex hair cut and my ears pierced-- have any off
    you girls done that ?? Janice

Oh yea

Lets see.
    Stockings with a garter and thong under my drab feels good. Glad no one can see Feels so good to get an extra 8 hours of wear
    Danielle

Call me Charlotte softandsmooth's Avatar
    Almost always panties under my drabs at work. Occasionally stockings.

If I am wearing particularily feminine undies I constantly aware of the chance that the lacy waistband may be seen if I bend over and my shirt rides up.

I have often wondered if the outline of a pair of hi-cuts or bikini bottoms can be seen through my pants.

Going by what others have written, I would say that most people are unlikely to ever notice unless it is shoved in their face.

Charlotte
    Last edited by softandsmooth; 10-12-2004 at 07:32 AM.

If I am wearing particularily feminine undies I constantly aware of the chance that the lacy waistband may be seen if I bend onver and my shirt rides up.

I wear panties every day.....just have to be careful, there have been a few times the little pink VS tag will stick straight up, so even if some one wasnt really looking it could very easly catch some ones eye, I think my best friend noticed last summer, we were swiming at the lake and I still had panties on under my suit, and he made a wise crack comment "just keep your panties on" and not too long after that my wife tucked my tag back in.... nothing else was ever said.

Quote Originally Posted by Alayna
    my job is pretty physical, so out of comfort I usually just wear drab. Although now that I'm hairless, I just couldn't resist wearing pantyhose and panties underneath it all tonight. It still wasn't the most comfortable, but after a while I didn't even notice I was wearing them (kinda defeats the purpose). Maybe I'll try again with something different.
    Well, I frequently forget what undies I'm wearing! Although I'm *always* fully aware of tights/pantyhose (can't wear stockings to work - the outline shows through my skirts, and the blokes wouldn't leave me alone all day - we ggs can't just wear whatever whenever y'know! ), because I ladder the damned things so often!!!
    Life is not about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself

Girls have more fun!!

It just so happens.....

It just so happens that yesterday and today, the only thing male I am wearing is a pair of khakis.

I am wearing a lovely pink pair of panties and matching bra; a Lauren zip hooded navy sweat shirt; a burgundy turtle neck; a pair of Nine West black slip ons; my Anne Klein ladies watch; a diamond engagement ring and wedding bad; and high gloss clear nail polish.

I am at work...not one person has noticed - or if they have, they haven't said anything or done an obvious double take.

I like the stretch jeans idea. That would complete the ensemble.

Hugs......
    Rachel Elizabeth