Thread: cool night

Banned Read only

cool night

So its one of the last cool nights in my area and Im taking advantage! Im sitting on my deck wearing my huge mohair sweater dress!!! I love this thing! Its so thick and heavy, with a huge turtle neck! This thing must weight 15 lbs.! Its super fuzzy and soft! Wine in hand and friends in company! Love weekends! Have fun everyone!

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    That is how it should be done.. Pinky, with friends, a nice evening and wearing what makes you..you.. so glad to hear that and hope it all ends well...thank you for sharing..
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Three cheers! Drink up every last drop of these moments and savor them. It is these electric moments that are simply Truth.

Sounds like a fun evening! I spent last night with my son and his new wife out in my garage, drinking and throwing darts! I wore a skirt and warm top; had a lot of fun 'til 2am!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Makes me lonesome for Wisconsin.There's nothing like the cozy feeling of a warm sweater on a cool night.

The trouble is with warm, fuzzy, heavy winter clothing is you need to be far enough North in the winter to wear it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.