Thread: A Wonderful thing for Legs!

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar

A Wonderful thing for Legs!

I have seen this and will buy some before holloween so I can give an accurate review. I have only heard positive things about this... Check it out girls...

http://skinterra.com/product/other/bestsellers1.html
    Last edited by Felicity; 05-10-2007 at 06:44 PM.

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    It's expensive. And in my humblest of humble opinions, it SUCKS. Very uncomfortable when you cross your legs or wear it for more than 20 seconds. I would stay away if I were you - but - different things make different people happy!
    xxoo
    Jennifer

my biggest question is "If its water resistant then who do you get it off. I suppose you have to buy a seperate bottle of remover and then spend 29 min. or something trying to get it off.
    I just can't imagine not wearing stockings or hose under my skirts and dresses. Part of the appeal is the feel of the material against your skin. Even when I wear them to work on hot days under my boy jeans they feel good and remind me every time i move that i am wearing them. How could anyone want to give that up. The other thing is, ok you get a run. I am sure that it's not the first and it won't be the last. GG's have been dealing with runs for as long as they have been wearing stockings and hose. Just part of life as I see it.

anna

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    Well, I'm still going to try it. I assume the feel to the legs themself is like wearing latex paint. I'm not so much into wearing hose, but do at times. I consider these more like makeup for bare legs.

To get it off, bath or shower, washcloth with soap and water... so people say...