Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "female Orgasm"

"female Orgasm"

One of the differences between a TS and CD is the type of orgasm they are seeking. A female orgasm is a far different thing than the typical male one because it is not centered on a single part of the anatomy but is an all over thing. It is many times bigger than a male orgasm and it is not over in an instant but hangs around for awhile too.

I am not sure exactly when this experience becomes available to the TS along the process, but it signals a new level of living that shows just how much change they have gone through.

How many of us here have come to experience this "female orgasm" and how far along the path have you come already. Does anyone know for sure how soon this might be experienced? I just recently had one and look forward to many more in the future I have been missing something this great for decades and now I just might end up doing it far more frequently.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

I know exactly what you're talking about. I've been on HRT for exactly 11 months and about 3 months ago I began to have the best orgasms! My whole body shakes, quivers and tingles. It's so cool! I definitely feel it's the result of all I'm going through as my body, brain and mind are changing. On a side note: HRT is awesome! My entire way of thinking and feeling is so much more feminine than ever! Even my sexual orientation has reversed. I always thought of myself as being mostly attracted to women, now (even though I still think I'm bi) I am so attracted to men, it's unreal. I feel like an adolescent girl who's "totally boy-crazy."

Back to the orgasim thing. It is cool, but it takes forever! What used to take a few minutes now can take up to an hour. I have to really relax, concentrate and focus to make it happen. That's been my experience. Thanks for bringing up this totally cool topic. Hope the monitors don't delete it.

Paulette

Banned Read only
    "It is many times bigger than a male orgasm and it is not over in an instant but hangs around for awhile too."

Debateable. ^^^ Like most things.

Two things are absolutely clear. It's MUCH easier for [almost all] males to have them [than females] and the female O lasts longer.

Evolution at work finding the simplest, easiest, most effective and best way to keep Homo Sapiens reproducing.
    Last edited by Sandra; 04-22-2013 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Link removed as pics that pop up are against forum rules.

They're even better when administered by someone else.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    They're even better when administered by someone else.
    I want one!!!!!!!!!

According to the science, there is not much difference.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...t-so-different

Don't shoot the messenger!

All I can contribute is that when I have a really-rockin' "male orgasm" it is absolutely a long-lasting, whole body experience with tingling in my arms and legs and a complete loss of muscle control. I'm TG not TS so I may not be entitled to an opinion about something I will never experience, but I'd cautiously suggest that some people might not experience peak sexual arousal and release until after they are semi-comfortable with their own sexuality and gender identity.

Whatever the reality, I'm glad you are experiencing better orgasms!
    Last edited by Lisa Gerrie; 04-22-2013 at 04:14 PM.
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

Oh my god sorry, sounds like a transgasm.
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

You're supposed to have orgasms?

Yes.. you won't go blind. I didn't.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 04-23-2013 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Please do not quote whole posts for a few words, or quote posts prior to yours, there is simply no need to do this.

Marleena, you failed to mention that you need thick glasses though lol
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 04-23-2013 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Please do not quote whole posts for a few words, or quote posts prior to yours, there is simply no need to do this.

@ Kelly they're not thick! I have more work to do.lol

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    No orgasms of any kind here anymore

Sandra you did not say how far along in HRT you are. Do you have any breast development?
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Yes I also know what you are saying, it is just before what would be a normal male O seems to last about 10 - 15 seconds.
    I could never understand why my wife is such a screamer, but now I also do it. Such a euphoric feeling. hope this dose not go away, as my transition has been moving very fast, even my DR. agrees with my speed. I see there is mixed experiences among us here with this so YMMV
    I've come to the conclusion that it's none of my business what other people's opinion of me is.

First, I have no idea what kind of O's GG's can have. Im not one, and never will be exactly like one. So I'm not going to pretend that some HRT makes me feel what a GG feels.

Second, I've been around and I like getting to O, and I have always liked my lovers to get there too. My GG partners have all been different in their responsiveness, and in what gets them to O. It looks to me like its got a lot to do with "between the ears" attitudes.

Third, I am is a MTF TS, 5 years post HRT, non op, non RLE at present. My Sex life didn't change much with early restricted dose HRT. It was enough to grow small A cup breasts and think I was managing my GD. But about 18 months ago I blew out my dosages to full transition levels and my breasts went to B cups and my erections went from being hard, to hard to find. But my O's didn't really change when I did get lucky.

Until this spring.

What happened? I came "out" in January and said i was transitioning. It was a few months before my wife would even consider sex with me even though nothing physical had changed. Again, all that between the ears stuff affected her. She declared us platonic.

And in the last month or so, she changed and let our intimacy resume some, (OMG i was so happy). And my O's are hugely different and better. They really seem to last and encompass my whole body as someone up thread said. Again, nothing physical changed, but mentally, I did. I was out. I said I was transitioning. And, I just entirely let go of that "sex as a man" thing I had clung to to get by with my sex partners my whole life.

So again, it all seems to have a big "between the ears component." Like someone else said up thread, doesn't seem like we can recognize our full orgasmic potential until we get comfortable in our own true gender identity.

Edit: FWIW, I identify as lesbian in orientation. I can't see this changing. Men are creepy.

And yes, it's sex, I'm pretty sure everyone gets different MPGs.
    Last edited by melissaK; 04-22-2013 at 07:37 PM.
    Hugs,
    'lissa

"The second life isn't like the first one, is it?"
    "Sometimes, it's even better."
    ~ Elektra Natchios & Stick, Elektra (Movie) 2005, R. Metzner, S. Zicherman, Z. Penn

I believe ( for myself anyway) that " between the ears" is a large component. The difference that I have noticed between pre op and post op orgasms is that post op is way more fulfilling emotionally rather than physically. The physical aspects wear off rather quickly while the emotional tends to linger longer. Pre- op was more one and done while with being post.. The possibilities can go on and on at times ( trying not to be too graphic). As mentioned.. Your comfort and your comfort with your partner is also huge. While the physical differences in the male and female orgasms may be subtle, the mental is like night and day.

hmmmmmm..... I know of what you speak
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

You failed to mention that you need thick glasses though lol
    The key to having an orgasm is nearsightedness, got it!
    :P

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by celeste26 View Post
    Sandra you did not say how far along in HRT you are. Do you have any breast development?
    2 1/4 years on HRT. My breasts are on another growth cycle even now.

The closest I can get these days is pelvic tension that suddenly turns off.

The difference that I have noticed between pre op and post op orgasms is that post op is way more fulfilling emotionally rather than physically.
    I picture a "Joe Btfsplk" cloud hanging over my prospects of emotional fulfillment in this matter...

Sandra, I'm with ya on that.
    Most of the time I feel nothing, and if I start it'll just shut off completely.

O Girls: Count yourselves lucky :P

Silver Member
    All this talk of something so pleasurable. Last time for me I think it was a year or maybe a year and a half ago, and it was while I was sleeping! It was amazing, and remember it running through my whole body nothing like I ever experienced before. Did not want to wake up. Told my wife about it she was not impressed.
    I think about guys, dream a little, my little fantasy - I can feel warm tingly feelings, but that's about it.

Speaking of being "between your ears", I've read about so many GG's that don't experience orgasm. The incidence of "faking it" is not a myth either. I'll bet it has something to do with how a person was brought up too. Which basically means it can be learned if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by arbon View Post
    All this talk of something so pleasurable. Last time for me I think it was a year or maybe a year and a half ago, and it was while I was sleeping! It was amazing, and remember it running through my whole body nothing like I ever experienced before. Did not want to wake up. Told my wife about it she was not impressed.
    I think about guys, dream a little, my little fantasy - I can feel warm tingly feelings, but that's about it.
    Interesting stuff, and now I remember that the last one I had was during a dream several months ago.
    My best guess is that dreams are uninhibited by all of the crap of conscious living and you're more free to enjoy things, I think.

Though for waking ones my best guess is around 5 years ago.
    O_o

Kind of a kick in the arse eh?
    Mind: "Check out how awesome this feels! HAHAHA! NOW WAKE UP AND NEVER EXPERIENCE IT AGAIN!"

:P

Some of you all are starting to scare me, not really but I just do not want it to end although they are getting further apart.
    I've come to the conclusion that it's none of my business what other people's opinion of me is.