I've been doing quite a bit of research the past few months, as I've fully accepted that in 2 years time I will be saving up to get HRT.

I've looked around and still haven't really found some of the answers I'm looking for, which is frustrating and a little nerve wracking.

The most basic concerns I have are these:

Cost- In Florida I'm not sure how much this will all cost, and I heard some states require therapy and others don't, I haven't been able to find much on this or any good recommended doctors in the area. I'm trying to calculate just how much money I'll need monthly once I start, and how much in the long run I'll be dealing with.

Fertility- I keep getting vague answers on this one, but I really don't want to have children and I'm not sure what to do here. Is HRT enough to stop fertility or will I need to go after the more permanent solution which is getting the 'tubes tied'? I seem to run in to a lot of warnings of health risk and that's concerning. Or do I just take birth control, or is that dangerous to take while on HRT? It's all quite confusing to me.

I know 100% that this is what I want, but I just have to know what to expect and what to prepare for.