Thread: Wonderful wife

Wonderful wife

Just want to say that i'm very geatfuful to have such a supporting wife (curious wife )Sometimes it's a little confusing for me being the way i am .so i'm still having to learn how to control my feelings .But working on it .She's been away for a while now and not due back until May 2nd.I really miss her !

Sometimes we all need to be reminded how much our wives truly love us. When I told my wife about Tiffany I had built up the idea in my head that she would think I was some kind of weirdo. Naturally, I was pleasantly surprised when she said "that's it ?" To my big bad secret. I think we sometimes have a way of making things out to be so much worse in our mind than they really are. My wife has told me more than once that I need to stop worrying about the Tiffany in me and just be myself. I'm still working on it but our marriage is so much better now that Tiffany is out in the open.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Unless your wife is a member here and sees your words, I recommend you look her in the eye while holding her close, and tell her what you've said here. Let her know she's appreciated as mush as she is. You may have already done this, if so ... then do it again. We can never tell our SOs too often about how much we love them.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I feel the same as you do. I tell my SO all the time how much I love her and thank her for not freaking out over this. I am wondering though why she is away for such a long while?
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I make my wife cry on our wedding anniversaries as she always takes in the words I have selected on the cards.
    She has kept every one since we got married.
    Words of kindness and appreciation are powerful indeed.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yup Cross-up, you've got a keeper. Make sure she knows it!
    "Fear is the mind killer." Frank Herbert, Dune

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." Ferris Bueler

"I make a GREAT team!"

And she is ...I was in hope she would see my post ....

Platinum Member
    Honestly, your wife has shown rather incredible tolerance and been very accommodating. Don't feel alone in being a less than perfect spouse...that's something most of us need to work on.

just a work in progress ...But very thankful ...And i know she is trying to understand ....

Quote Originally Posted by cross-up View Post
    Just want to say that i'm very geatfuful to have such a supporting wife (curious wife )Sometimes it's a little confusing for me being the way i am .so i'm still having to learn how to control my feelings .But working on it .She's been away for a while now and not due back until May 2nd.I really miss her !
    Aaww I don't know what to say honey...I love you!!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Joanne~ View Post
    I feel the same as you do. I tell my SO all the time how much I love her and thank her for not freaking out over this. I am wondering though why she is away for such a long while?
    Hi Joanne~

I'm on one of those "MOM.....I CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOU..." vacations. My daughter (Beth - shes the oldest 22 years old) lives in Ohio and she is moving (today actually) so I was out here ... packing, moving etc. then in 5 days my youngest grandson turn 1 so there is that to get ready for as well. Then I am also taking my middle child (Brooke - who is 17 dress & shoe shopping ~ her prom is this weekend) and my youngest (Blake ~ who is 15) is in the middle of trying out for the "traveling Varsity Baseball Team" as a starting pitcher. And he solely requested that his "very persuasive mommy dearest" be there for tryouts to "sweeten the deal". LOL I am also going to see family that I haven't seen in over 20 years in a couple of days...driving to Michigan. LOL So a very FUNFILLED yet crazy busy time for all of those involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    ... She has kept every one since we got married.
    Beverley~

Don't tell cross-up, but I've kept every single note, letter, card that he's given to me as well. He doesn't do it very often; so when he does, I just don't have the heart to get rid of it. I keep them all together in a very special place. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by cross-up View Post
    And she is ...I was in hope she would see my post ....
    Next time sweetheart, tell me you posted, and I'll go and hunt it down... :smile:

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Honestly, your wife has shown rather incredible tolerance and been very accommodating. Don't feel alone in being a less than perfect spouse...that's something most of us need to work on.
    Kimdl~

He's not the only one who is far from perfect...I have a LOT to work on as well...and I'm trying to be even more loving and supportive.

Oh your lucky. I also have a very supportive wife. Who wants me to be the woman I want. I think it's such a relief for the one closest to you can help and understand. And for that I'm grateful.