Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: R U this kind of CD? R there many of us here with no "female side"?

I totally agree with you Busker ..Here is another link that has done brain scans on TG/TS people.. Like intersex conditions, I suspect—I predict—that eventually we will learn that virtually all transsexualism has a physical, biological basis; I am already convinced that there is absolutely no psychopathology involved in being trans. These opinions are not based on any particular scientific studies, just experience, a bit of research, clinical intuition and history. http://transcister.wordpress.com/201...gender-brains/
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Aspiring Member
    Some people say I have female side because I like to cook and clean and have things tidy not into sports like to work out I have enjoyed wearing a bra and panties since age 7 but my head is shaved no makeup or wig or forms I dont really feel feminine but the only thing masculine I like to do is ride my motorcycle I keep trying to figure myself out now for years but all I can is just enjoy being me

Quote Originally Posted by k lynn View Post
    the only thing masculine I like to do is ride my motorcycle

There are one or two female riders that might not be too happy about this Lynn.
    Type ‘Jenny Tinmouth’ [The fastest women around the isle of man T.T.] into Google.
    I have met her a few times at race meetings as she is a lovely girl.

But I know what you meen
    Last edited by suzy1; 04-27-2013 at 04:34 AM.

Definitly no female side here either, Just a guy that likes to dress in finer clothes.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    Or are transgender people a sort of third gender. Food for thought?
    I've noticed that there are definitely TGs who feel like they're the opposite gender (like me) and want to be gendered as such, and associated in every way as that gender. And then there are those that feel they are neither, in the middle, or some combination of the two. These folks seem to be very offended that the English language does not have pronouns to accomodate them. I try to relate, but cannot. They might be the third gender folk you speak of.

So some of us TGs are and some are not.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I don't take sides or have them..... I have one side with male and female tendencies.... attributes that blur and smoosh together..... Not quite a man in a dress.... not quite a woman in a dress suit and wing tips.....
    This is also the way I feel no wing tips just boots

Hi,

Well its nice to know we do have real men here after all. even if you like dressing in womens clothes, the one detail i see is how can a man think as a female if they or you are not, you see its about are you a male or a female how can you think as i do if your not like i am a female / woman.

from my side i have no idear how to think as a male you see the difference im not a male so how could i think or interact as a male i cant because im not male,

What clothes i dress in does not change how i think ' im wired as female , all though i hated male clothes, even if i wear them im not trying to be a male or be one ,it does nothing for myself,

So as i take this a bit deeper , Psychologically & Emotionally, im very different from males in all of who i am, so if thats the case how then does a male think like a female , its an act a put on a bluff or like some one who belives he is a female or like one, yet its not the case, so the fantisy will still carry on .

...noeleena...

Quote Originally Posted by noeleena View Post
    So as i take this a bit deeper , Psychologically & Emotionally, im very different from males in all of who i am, so if thats the case how then does a male think like a female , its an act a put on a bluff or like some one who belives he is a female or like one, yet its not the case, so the fantisy will still carry on .

...noeleena...

Yes Noeleena but is it so bad to fantasise?

There are some very intelligent scientists that suggest that what comes in from our five senses is not the real world only what we perceive it to be, how our brain interprets the information. So maybe we are all fantasising.

Another suggestion is that men and woman are not that different, they are both homosapiens not a separate species.
    Add to that the blurring of different types of people [effeminate men/ masculine woman] and I suspect that many of us do have a genuine female side or feel what woman feel.
    Last edited by suzy1; 05-11-2013 at 10:44 AM.

I just like wearing dresses, skirts, heels and pantyhose. No make up and wigs. I don't feel any more like a woman than I do when in my male clothes. I just love dressing in women's clothes and the way they feel when on. I don't want to be a woman, just dress like one.

Just to be really confusing, I feel that the CD'er side of me is mostly "male psyche", but I do most definitely have a strong feminine streak, and have had since, well, as long as I can remember, really. SOMETIMES the two overlap
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?