Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New makeover from last night

New makeover from last night

Well, last night I had my second makeover at the new salon that I talked about in this thread. To be honest, it wasn't as good as the first one

I arrived exactly on time, but the makeup artist was running behind, so we got started about 20 minutes late, which always puts me in a bad mood. Then, she had been having a very bad day, and she wasn't exactly in the best mood either (long story).

What I mainly wanted to do was get the next makeover planned, which will be next week and will be a big evening gown/updo/glam holiday look I took in a photo of the dress and shoes I would be wearing. So, we sat down and discussed some details - she wants to do some more waxing on me, the nail tech has me planned for a new set of nails, what kind of jewerly would look good, etc. I really enjoy the whole planning aspect with a GG, it is fun especially when it seems so effortless for them to coordinate and come up with ideas.

At this point, the time was getting late, so I told her we could do a quickie makeover, I would just wear a top and we would just concentrate on getting photos from the waist up. I went to put my top on, and she called after me "Make sure you put on your bra and breast forms" LOL

She then started on the makeover, and her whole demeanor changed. She got visibly happier, and was actually having a lot of fun. She actually thanked me for helping to get her out of her funk. After the makeup was finished, she chose a black wig, and she did a little styling on it. Actually, I hate that black wig, and forgot that I had it with me - I just think it doesn't do a thing for me.

We took a few pix all around the salon, we even got a few pix with the receptionist, who is one of the cutest girls I have ever seen! It is still funny to me how accepting these girls are, she just came over and put her arm around me like we were old friends!

Now, I am not really happy with these pix, but hey - sometimes you gotta show the bad ones so that the good ones look even better
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DanaJ; 12-15-2005 at 07:52 AM.
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dana,

It's great reading about your adventures. I don't think you ever posted a bad photo.

Misty

Hi Dana, you always look good to me, this time I like the pic of you with chin on hand best. You are so descriptive about your makeovers, sometimes I can almost imagine I'm right there in the salon with you. I'm pleased that things are going so well for you in the new salon, and as for the girl being a bit moody at first, well we all get bad day's. lol. I'm really looking forward to seeing you in the gown, I just wish I had the nerve and determination that you have, I'd give anything to have a fab makeover with the girls accepting me like they do you.

Platinum Member
    veary cool even if it's not your fav.. wig just too cute as always enjoyed reading abought your makeover ....and lovely pics.........almost as much fun as shopping with you....

Actually, you look very good. I especially like the middle picture-very, very cute.

Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ
    she wants to do some more waxing on me
    Wow, I bet she'll really have to FORCE you to do that, huh?
    No matter what wig, you look great. Now, we need to hear about your adventures in public. Honestly...If I looked as passable as you do, Dana... I could see myself sliding down the "slippery slope" very quickly and getting into lots of trouble...

Banned Read only
    Cute as a button. As always.

You know I'm always straight with you Dana, that wig... I'm saying no more!! but the make up looks great
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Aspiring Member
    Sorry to go off subject,

Tamara, who's Wendy?

Anne
    xxx

The former Melissa I Michelle I's Avatar
    DanaJ:

You look wonderful as usual, I can not wait until the next adventure.

Melissa

sounds like you had alot of fun ....

[SIZE="4"]Wow! Very nice Dana. I'd say it was a success all around! Later, Olivia[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Anne_0
    Sorry to go off subject,

Tamara, who's Wendy?

Anne
    xxx
    Oohh... your so naughty!! Dana will slap you Wendy is one of the supermods here and her motto is..... play nice!!!

Ok back on topic..... sorry Dana....
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Departed
    Dana, you look fabulous! And I mean it! Wow! The best way to describe it is very GG!

Thanks everyone for your comments, I still think this one sucked, but maybe you girls will make me look twice at them

Misty - I have plenty of bad photos, trust me... I just pick out the better ones LOL
    Linda - I could go into more detail on the makeover, but I wanted to keep the story moving along. And you are right, everyone has a bad day, and I was glad I could help her feel better by the end of the night.
    Wendy - you should get a job as a personal shopper
    S. Lisa Smith - thanks
    KathrynW - well, it won't be forced LOL and thanks for the nice comment, but I am still too chicken to go out yet.
    BrendaChristine - you are too sweet!
    Tamara - I agree, I didn't care for that wig much either...

Melissa - you will soon hear of an even better story - I hope!
    ginafaye - I did
    Olivia - thanks, it all turned out OK I think too.
    Julie - well thanks! Me GG? Wow.....

...and I did get my gown today - and it fits perfectly! Yea for me!
    Last edited by DanaJ; 12-14-2005 at 06:31 PM.
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dana,
    You are gorgeous. You are very passable. Not a trace/evidence of cd. You are super passable. Wonderful job. You look great.
    Love
    Stephanie

Aspiring Member

Smile

Dana You look great to me, and I wish I could take a picture half as good as the one you have posted.
    If I were to meet you on the street, I would no know that you are anything but a gg.

Denise

You look great in all three pics. Especially loved the middle one with your head on your hand.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Banned Read only

pics and adventures

dana...first off you cant ever have a bad pic taken of you....second ...i love reading your adventures....and finally, you are an inspiration to me and to a lot of the girls. (especially my temporary roomate - kathleen3359)

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Dana,

Ok if a person wants to be really critical, (and I don't) one could say in all honesty, that "maybe" your avatar looks slightly better. But honey, you take a real good picture whatever you look like/are wearing etc

I still think you look terrific! I've come to learn (about myself) that just sitting in a different position with different lighting, whilst wearing the same outfit, wig and makeup can make you look better or worse from pic to pic, it all depends.

Anyway, I'm glad you had a nice time and those GGs at that salon sound awesome!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

it's a different look but...

it still says: "female". Would it be so that we all had a variety of effective looks en femme to choose from! You have made the gender jump so very well!

Congrats!!!

tina

What Me Worry
    Dana I have said it before you always look fabulous. I really enjoy your posts especially about your makovers very descriptive and interestering. I am anticipating your holiday makeover and of course pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Dana, you ALWAYS look terrific! Truly, hon, if I were to meet you in person, I would never know you weren't a GG. You're gorgeous!

Fiona

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

make over

Ok.. I want a makeover!
    Looking good girl!
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Even on a "bad hair day" you look great!
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com