Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Test do you have a male or Female brain

The Test Results....... Drum Roll.....

Female Brain.

But I already knew that!

analytical...
    So I guess if that is a more female trait, then the test was accurate.

Female brain....(sigh)

Attachment 202512

Was ruthlessly objective answering each question and actually expected (hoped) it was true. That I'd score blue. But didn't. Got judged pink, now I must think! What all along I just assumed was wild escapism or a coping mechanism, maybe just isn't the case.

Hmm...didn't see THAT coming. Self-delusion -> Convolution -> Spiralling towards the truth beneath: synaptic architecture underneath. Female mind embedded deep. Cross-sexed hard-wired primary identity? IDK...just maybe eh.

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    I answered honestly (because it's very easy to tell the "male" and "female" answers) and it says I have a balanced brain.

Was ruthlessly objective answering each question and actually expected (hoped) it was true.
    One of the huge problems with the 'quiz'. Knowing going into it what you want the result to be will almost always get you to give the responses that wil elicit the score you want to get. So the results usually mean.......absolutely nothing. Kind of like the quizes in Cosmopolitan and other girl's magazines. They'll tell you what you want to hear.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    One of the huge problems with the 'quiz'. Knowing going into it what you want the result to be will almost always get you to give the responses that wil elicit the score you want to get. So the results usually mean.......absolutely nothing. Kind of like the quizes in Cosmopolitan and other girl's magazines. They'll tell you what you want to hear.
    Thnx hun but you miss my point. When you're 'ruthlessly objective' i.e. considering each question, what it is asking, self reflecting, answering honestly based on what you know is the proper & correct answer as it applies to you, how you are, the way you think and act...not how you want to steer results...just what it IS? Than the score you get is an objective assessment - insofar as the theory that underlies such questions & the decision making built within is sound n correct.

Bur yeah...too simple a thing for it to mean anything so, I was wrong to do so & you, right to point that out sweetie. Thnx, have a nice day hun

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    I've got a balanced brain..Ha shows what they know..:-)
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

That was fun I got a 50/50. That fits. But the spelling was killing me.

female here... but then again, i've never been very "manly" heh

Silver Member
    Female, even though I knew where this was going.

GG/SO of a CD
    I took this for fun too. I obviously have a female brain. But I got an engineering minor.... So some of the electronics questions and stuff like that and reading maps was strange. You can be a smart and self sufficient female? lol. Well whatever.

I have a sarcastic mouthy idiot brain, but the fact that I can draw pictures for a living validates my measly existence. What's a gender?

Female vs. male? Is this male vs. female argument like pizza condiments like pepperoni & mushrooms vs. peppers & onions? What about anchovies?

Ok, this just gave me my next new home made pizza idea: sushi pizza. Salmon, roe, eel, crab, rice, and wasabi ,lol!
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 04-30-2013 at 11:39 PM.

Female, But, I did answer honestly and didn't try to read into it. But ..whatever I have both.
    ~Marcella~

Female of course but the test has some really obvious questions and some which are cliches such as men can read maps, women can't which is clearly not true in all cases. I liked another gender test , which I've looked for but can't find now. Essentially the questions were more random such as showing some shapes and asking which you'd prefer or apparently meaningless questions. It was fun quiz not intended to be serious. But it had an interesting twist. Everyone had to specify their birth gender and your answers placed you on one side or other of a line. Blue dots were male, pink female. Most pink dots were on the left side of the line, blue on the right with quite a lot of crossover close to the line. I was pleased to see my blue dot well to the left. The key to it was that the more people who took it the more accurate it became. In fact I deliberately tried to get onto the blue side and only succeeded by literally picking the answer I least believed in.
    I liked that test better because many of these so called tests seem to rely most on gender stereotyping cliches.

Female brain.....no surprise!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

I have a female brain....
    But can see that this test is easily manipulated ......

Female for me. I find that any of these tests I take, online or in person, I always fall in the female category.

If my body only matched.
    "Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions.", Jules Michelet, French historian
    Take care and God bless, Josie06[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not a questionaire to be taken seriously I guess I came out "Female", but that's probably because I'm wearing my favourite dress and lacy knickers right now, and WANTED to come out female.
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?

I need to get an x ray of my brain to see if it has a penis or not, then I will know if I have a female brain. (I don't think it does)
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

"I need to get an x ray of my brain to see if it has a penis or not, then I will know if I have a female brain. (I don't think it does)"

Hahaha .. a truly great line, Ellen! Made me laugh anyway
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?