Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which item of femme clothing would you save?

Which item of femme clothing would you save?

Suppose you were caught in a fire. Everybody gets out OK, all the really important stuff gets saved, but you only have time to save one item of female clothing. Which would it be?

For me it would be the slinky cream- colored top that I wear on Sundays. It's form fitting and makes my boobs look great. A close second would be my black patent leather pumps.

What would you save?

I couldn't choose.

I suppose that I would cry and watch everything burn and start over, beginning with what I might have on at the time.
    The source of fear is in the future
    And a person freed of the future
    Has nothing to fear

"That's life. It's not always rainbows and farts. Sometimes the farts have a little something extra." -Emma

Rock meet Hard Place.

Aspiring Member
    I'd probably die inside from smoke inhalation trying to decide.

All kidding aside, it could all be replaced. The insurance might cover it all except for breast forms and wigs. Shopping trip!

Here again, I can't contain myself making another joke! Let's hope we never find ourselves in that situation.

Cheryl Ann
    Last edited by Cheryl Ann Owens; 04-27-2013 at 03:16 PM.

I would desire to save all of femmy things, but lingerie of some sort, likely as many bras as I could grab.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

without a doubt; my breastforms.

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    I'd have to go with Nikki and say the forms..in my case tho, I have a box in the closet that has my forms, my wigs, and all my cosmetics, so I would be grabbin that box and savin a few things at once lol
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

My skinny jeans. Favorite thing I own by far.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    All my dresses are hung up together on the rail in my closet. It would literally take me only 5 seconds to grab all of them in one quick scoop!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Thats easy for me. I would save every thing by grabbing the tote its all in and out the door I would go.

Nothing Cynthia. If I got a purge of that nature I would probably figure it was meant to be. Everything happens for a reason.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

If I'm out safe, I watch it burn. After the shock wears of guess what? I get to shop for more clothes!
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Platinum Member
    I would be on the phone to my insurance co. wanting a check to go shopping again.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I don't think I have anything worth saving. Even if I did, I'd be afraid of the neighbors and relatives seeing it so I would probably let it burn also and start again when I could.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I would grab my forms and run like the wind. The clothes are less expensive, so I'll go for the big buck item.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I'd just be concerned about getting the heck out of the building, clothes can be replaced.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Whatever I was wearing at the time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

marshamallows for some smores...
    extra insurance rider covers clothes and electronics...

Banned Read only
    I have a box with my favorite vintage full slips. Hands down, that's the box. Then I'd try to save the other fifteen Xerox boxes of femme stuff next to it. I guess I'd have to forgo the boxes in the closet above the water heater, and, the big box in my night stand.

I would let it all BURN! This would give me a reason to shop. My clothes closet could use some updating.
    Cary

Take the whole draw. Slightly bulky but nice clothes are worth it.

Life is more important to me than any of my dressing things, make sure wife is out and safe and then start crying and when the fireman ask why are you crying I'd have to make up something like just all my life just burned up... Then call the insurance company and start over it was fun getting my secret life will be fun doing it again.....

To me not one item from my feminine wardrobe is worth risking a life to recover. Things can be replaced and besides it would be an excuse to buy a whole new wardrobe. Now to say I would not be sad to see it all go up in flames would be inaccurate. My things hold a certain sentimental value as these are items that I have meticulously collected and have survived various purge attempts. However the way I see it is like a Phoenix I shall rise from the ashes a stronger and better looking girl.

Breast forms and a couple of favorite bras just to have something femmy to wear until I could replace the other stuff!!

Monique

Great! Now I have this picture of some guy in a pretty pink dress and six inch heels standing in the closest trying to decide what to take with him while the whole house goes up around him in flames of red. "I just can't figure it out....there is so many choices here!I can't decide!What to take? What do I take?"
    Later after the inferno is extinguished the fire marshal finds what's left of the crispy critter guy in what remains of the bedroom closet.
    "Looks like Herb was a cross dresser." He says then shakes his head "Go figure? I guess you never really know about some people?"
    The other fireman standing next to him smiles. "Well at least he looked nice in the end."

So what's the moral of this story? Everybody gets outed in....
    THE END.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Without question, my CD fetish... my dozens of boxes of (gartered) nylon stockings