Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How important is it?

Can't explain why, but I become almost emotionally unbearable if I can't dress periodically. It's like there's two parts of me and both need some time "out." So, I say it's a very important part of me remaining tethered to a healthy emotional state.

It's a part of who I am, and though I wouldn't die without it, I wouldn't be able to express the femininity that always exists inside of me.

It was important early on teens and 20's. However the root issue fore me is that I am very body dysmorphic about my masculine look, I always felt female. Can't explain that feeling in words it just was. Since I began to develop a more female body I have found I can accept myself. It is though I had been repaired. Cross-dressing, ok, but a physical change is better. I love wearing woman's clothing but for me it was not the driving force

Its just something I experimented with "out of curiosity" for a long time until it suddenly clicked and I told myself "I can do this" It is diffidently a part of who I am, but not all of who I am. So it is important to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Almost as necessary as breathing! I get more and more cranky without my panties! That's what my wife says.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    A part of me, but not the biggest. Its something I obviously enjoy, but its just an activity, not truly something I have to do, not something I miss all that much when I don't, and not something that I could not live without. But, it never goes away (even though I can go months without it), and something that I have no desire to do without.