Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Motivation for Crossdressing

Motivation for Crossdressing

This post may get me in trouble with some but I'm curious to see if others have similar feelings.

I love to dress fem. The feel of stocking and silk panties it totally hot for me. I love the way I look and feel in high heels, especially when they are pointed toward the ceiling. I love my nails long and painted, my make up done just right and my wig styled sexy and seductive. The thing is I don't really care to go out in public dressed as a woman. For me it's all for the bedroom, and the rest of my life I'm perfectly happy to live as a male.

What does excite me is being dressed all fem and sissy and having sex with men while I'm dressed that way. I love the way they look at me and how I feel while I'm serving them in the bedroom.

Anyone have similar feelings?

Thanks for reading and I hope you'll respond.

Kayla

Aspiring Member
    Kayla, you are NOT alone to feel this way!

Cheryl

All but the man part. but that's juse me. I'm glad you have found what makes you happy hun.
    Angie

It is not for me, but there are others with the same outlook as yours.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My motivation is creating and nailing a look I love to go clubbing etc I love the attention I get I love the clothes and especially the make up there is nothing sexual about it for me it's more a release of another side of me. The men part is certainly not for me though I get attention from men I just mess about I am not into men at all I love to bend the rules of life by going dancing and clubbing for me it's more the clothes and look its just not sexual for me unless its with a female.

That is called being a fetish crossdresser. it is a significant portion of crossdressers, but maybe not the majority. I used to be such, but these days, that is a small part. these days, there are aspects of some clothes that are normally considered female, that I like, and for me, help me to express some parts of my personality. The sensual, simple physical pleasure of the feel is also important, and just plain comfort compared to the crap that is most mens clothes.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERDRESSER View Post
    That is called being a fetish crossdresser..
    Sure, I have my fetishes.
    But when I go out as my girl side, I'm all girl. That is something completely different.

I like being female in public, it's just who I feel like.

Yep, I have this same fantasy myself, but I also want to go out as Allesha in public. I have even dreamt of being with another cd girl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Allesha

Staying youthful looking is likely a hidden reason as I age I desire to dress female more and more. Also I have had this desire to live as a woman since that age of eight or thereabouts. That is living full time as a lady as an adult.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

ArleneRaquel

It can be done, my friend. It can be done.

Too bad Be All in Chicago was cancelled. I've seen some wonderful and miraculous things at Keystone Conference, and Southern Conference. The resources are there, and the results are too!
    Last edited by Sandra; 04-29-2013 at 02:04 PM. Reason: No need for the quote, please read the rules regarding quoting posts

Natalie,
    So true about Be All, I had my heart set on attending this year. Maybe it will be revived, perhaps on a lesser scale.
    Last edited by Sandra; 04-29-2013 at 02:04 PM. Reason: No need for the quote, please read he rules regarding quoting posts.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by kayla_va View Post
    This post may get me in trouble with some but I'm curious to see if others have similar feelings.
    Hey Kayla, I enjoy similar activities as well. I am curious why you felt you might 'get in trouble' with some?

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    All but the man part. but that's juse me. I'm glad you have found what makes you happy hun.
    Angie
    Nope, not just you. Me too.
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

I can relate to these feelings. Like you said I'm still a guy and still like to do guy things too.

these days, there are aspects of some clothes that are normally considered female, that I like, and for me, help me to express some parts of my personality. The sensual, simple physical pleasure of the feel is also important, and just plain comfort compared to the crap that is most mens clothes.
    That sums up my motivation, more or less.

I'm with you Kayla, I love being dressed led into the bedroom. Love it when I'm in gurl mode....

I just want to have my cake and eat it as they say. I guess I'm pretty vein but in male mode I checks self out and enjoy my look and my clothes and if I ever see a woman look my way (tho I am totally faithful) it is gratifying. I feel the same way in fem mode. I love being told I'm sexy by men or women. I spend the whole time taking pictures or looking in the mirror.

Kayla, I hear you. Perhaps if I had been a girl from day one, by the time I was a teenage girl, being told you're pretty would be something I'd take for granted. (Let's hope, anyway). But to hear that from a man for the first time when I was in my 60s was an incredible moment. I guess I saw it as a validation to what I've always believed; that I am woman.

Now, I have not experienced your "toes up" status, I can certainly see how that can happen.

Norah

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by kayla_va
    Motivation for Crossdressing
    To dream the impossible dream. To do something you’re not supposed to do, against all the odds. To wear the clothes they tell you not to wear. To live life to the fullest. To sidestep convention, conformity, and normalcy. To be all that you can be. To try things while you have the chance. To have fun. To have A LOT of fun. To play at being a girl. To love yourself, which means loving all aspects of yourself. To not take things seriously. To push the proverbial envelope. To skirt the edge. To live on the edge. To be a truly sentient being. And, last but not least, to get on your knees and really enjoy life...

That is called being a fetish crossdresser.
    Dressing and enjoying it as the OP describes may be fetish crossdressing, but not the sex with a man. That would be a fetish crossdresser having gay sex.

I feel like you do Kayla, but I prefer another CD.

I have no explainable motivation to do this..... just something have to do.... kind of like breathing...... only prettier....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Kayla, I have those kind of fantasies, but it will probably stay that way.

Hi, When I started dressing I was looking for something sexual, but I found something better, myself! Jaymee

Banned Read only
    At home, simply a vehicle. In the RW, teaching aids.