Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Are You When Romantic?

Silver Member

Who Are You When Romantic?

When you are romancing your partner, who are you? Are you dressed as, and feel like, the feminine you? If you are not dressed, do you think about being dressed and wish you were dressed? Do you think about CDing images? Is CDing sexually exciting? Does CDing enhance your experience? If you are dressed when making love, what do you wear? Have you tried seeing yourself in a mirror? Do heels, nylons and/or make up enhance your pleasure? Are you attracted differently when dressed? Has CDing diminished your lovemaking or enhanced it?

Sorry for all the questions. I prefer to be Heather, enjoy being Heather, think about being Heather, love to have on my sexiest heels, nylons, lingerie and fingernails. Heather is much better kissing and lovemaking.

These days I must be enfemme in order to be romantic, unless I'm dressed as a woman it seems that I don't have the get up and go to be romantic. I prefer to be Arlene and at times I can be to agressive in my firting. In many ways I'm just an old bag, but I like to hug and kiss. CD'ing is a great asset in my lovemaking, without I would be a wallflower.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

As you progress along life's long road, romance takes a number of turns.
    If you are into seducing women, at seventeen you may want to be god's gift to all women.

AND BE ALL MAN.

Later there may be a softer version and if she accepts cross dressing you may dress up and imitate a lesbian type of relationship.
    Just about every time you hook up with a new female partner you may get the urge to purge and be "AM" again.

This is a dangerous and wasteful period so I advise invest money in a couple of plastic bags and use them for temporary storage of unwanted items.
    The other urge generally does come back.

So as circumstances permit, I have always dressed appropriate to the occasion.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi,

Im one of those people who had a very hard time understanding the meaning of what romantic means totaly clueless , the clothes would not even come into it.

This is a detail i lacked & Jos can tell you the same, You may not understand me in this so ill try to explain,

Because of detail in my early life i had a memory blank for some 7 years, up till age 10 till my mind woke up. major issues learning , family wise was a matter of for my Mom & i get out or be murdered it was that close had my father been able to carry it through we would have been killed, i was abused as well elsewere .

so there were details that closed me down & even to age 24, & later. i had doughts about marrage lovemaking anything to do with being with anyone else, i was scarered & doughted myself that it would not be right or work, of cause theres more , ill use dumb i was as dumb as you could get. pretty thick as well.

I failed & when i think about it now while writeing this i have wondered why & how was it posible that Jos & i were married, one reason was Mom wonted me to before she pased on this was 39 years ago & Mom passed on 3 months after Jos & i were married,
    some times our background does play a big part in our lives mine was very suspect in many factors i take full resposnability that i could have been better in this aspect of our life together, there are parts of who we are that are missing this is one, & i have more

Im struggleing to understand this , okay i know your guy's & then you get dressed on femme...okay what changes, you see i dont have a mind set of male

im wired female yet lack something, dont ask im going round & round in a circle sorry my mind has blanked this out, theres just nothing,

You know i thought i could answer this with a little more understanding seems not, gee how embarissing to start writeing then find your mind wont allow it, spos nothing has changed from those early years till now, sorry,

...noeleena...

When that happens, I'm pretty much lost in the moment and focused on the other person to think of much else.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I have never romanced my wife as anything but a man albeit a gentle man so to speak. I keep the focus on her at all times and whatever she desires, I oblige of course. I must say though I would at some point like to at least occasionally do a complete role reversal where I was completely dressed and made up as a woman and she as a man. She could take me out for dinner (or we could have a romantic dinner at home) and then in the bedroom I would be the woman in bed to her in every respect as well.

Of course for any of this to happen at some point she would have to first know I like to CD from time to time and we have not even gotten to that point yet. She does know though that my best girl friend and I years back dressed up for Halloween a couple of times as a pimp and his call girl (and I was not the pimp!) and that my friend who is a make-up artist used to practice her craft on me. She also knows I find female fashion interesting but then again, I find a lot of things interesting so whether she has any suspicions or not, I have no idea. Anyway, at the moment this is merely in the realm of fantasy.
    Last edited by mona lisa; 04-29-2013 at 06:37 AM.

When making love to my wife i'm all male and love being in control. On the other hand when dressed fem I do get aroused very easily on my fem side and become a different person. Being closeted with wife not knowing I've been with a few men who love me fem and dressed and I love being the gurl I'm dressed to be. This sex has been extremely satisfing with just the kissing being something which is out of this world. I just become another person when dressed. I do believe in hindsite, though I started dressing at 10, had I not been so intimidated by outside opinion that I would have chosen and different life path.

Well, I don't currently have a partner, and when I have, I 'play the part' of a standard issue male. As far as I can tell, both by experience and by reading lots of dating forums, the vast majority of women prefer to have the man take the lead romantically and sexually. Sure, occasionally the average woman will initiate interactions, but rarely with a guy she newly met, as most women are even less likely to risk rejection than men are. I know this may very well start arguments by GG's here who will read into my words as saying that ALL women ALWAYS want the guy to be the agressor (women like to 'read between the lines'), but that's not what I wrote.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Good question! Both ways.
    Guy in control, with flowers, drawn bath, night out (when time allows)
    But I do love being in the girl spot (head on her boobs hand on her chest)

Eryn does a lot of things, but romance is not one of them. It's just not part of my CDing because I'm not interested in men.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Wellll...

Since opening up to my wife regarding my CD venture, she's kind of encouraged and explored
    what boundaries there may be to Michaela's needs. Suffice to say she has been approaching things more
    like woman-to-woman, which has been fun to say the least since it allows me to further explore my fem side and desires. In terms of attire, she got me a zebra print bra and panty set to wear. Of course eventually I'll trot out the
    items I've already collected
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Platinum Member
    Hi Heather, Orchid is not aloud in the bedroom.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I'm Jennifer when I'm romantic; I just love it.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    For 34 years before Tina, my complete romanticism was dedicated to my wife, with me in male mode. I never fix what's not broken

The first day I put on my bra and breast forms I was upstairs by myself. After a while of laying there just "being Jen" I found myself wishing my wife was with me. I didn't want to shove anything on her too fast though and wasn't going to do anything about it. A short time later she knocked and asked if she could come in and i said yes.

I don't think either of us was prepared for that night. Needless to say it was an unexpected but very positive development in our relationship. She is fine with me as both myself and as Jen and that's something I can admit is a very fortunate thing.
    "You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough." - Chinese Fortune Cookie, 1-27-13

I am totally Bree......

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    My fiancee doesn't have any lesbian or bisexual tendencies, so my major romantic interactions with her are all as my male self. When we're both girls, we still say "Love you" to each other, but we're more cute about it, exchanging little "girly" kisses instead of deeper ones.

Sometimes I feel a sense of romance as Amy, too. I saw a post someone else had made on Facebook titled "I Want To Make Love To A Girl," read through the whole thing, and posted as a comment, "(sigh) That's so romantic!" Part of me was imagining me doing that (to my fiancee) as a male...but the Amy part of me was imagining it from her point of view. Not that I'd ever act on that, but it illustrates how powerful the feminine influence can be.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I'm the opposite of what everyone has said.. I wear only women's lingerie (nighties, Pj's etc..) and i'm treated as any other woman would be sexually..
    That's not to say that i don't / have sex as a guy, just not as often as rachel gets to enjoy.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

My wife and I occasionally do the guy / girl thing, but I am usually dressed and we both enjoy that more. I am very lucky!

We worked it out...sometimes she pretends I'm a woman and sometimes I pretend to be a man.

always.......gina

I was told many times by a former girlfriend that I was the most sensitive person she had ever met. I of course credit that part of me to my femme side. That being said, I think that most times when I feel romantic I feel very Cheryl. I love the tenderness.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I just depends on what day it is / mood everybody's in...

Silver Member
    Who am I when I'm romantic? Mistress Janessa, She who must be obeyed!!--lol
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

My masculinity and feminity are always intertwined