Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More male to female crossdressers ?????

Banned Read only

More male to female crossdressers ?????

Would you like to see more male to female crossdressers in society? For example would you like to see men shopping in the women's section in department stores, trying on, buying and wearing womens clothing in public. This could be just a few things such as jeans, blouse, shoes and a little makeup or totally woman. Would you like to see women accepting and encouraging their men to start dressing this way? Remember when the Beatles came over and all the guys grew their hair long just like women, a lot of the cuts were unisex. Then came men wearing one, then two earings. Could women's clothing become uniclothing????

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Would you like to see more male to female crossdressers in society?
    We've probably seen more than we know yet never knew they were CD. I know I have!

Cheryl

This is going to sound completely selfish and I'm sure many on this forum will disagree but no I would not want to see more crossdressers in society. I prefer to keep it to the elite few who can easily blend in with other females in society. If it were more the norm it would be the norm if you know what I mean like women wearing trousers and no one thinking any more of it.

Maria
    The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies

If it means more competition at the clearance sales.... hell no! Plus if they are going to be wearing womens jeans.... I really don't want to see more of them.... they can stay home in the closet...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I say to each his own. What i would like to see is is revocation of laws that criminalizes wearing clothing of the opposite gender. You cant inbigot a person but can make sure that laws specicifying certain behaviours for certain portions of society are changed to reflect equality.

good one Karren, i agree. There's too much competition now for too few items on the sales rack.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-29-2013 at 04:06 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts. try and merge posts with edit when you post so close together thanks

Only dresses and skirts would be uniclothing.
    Jeans would zip up at the back or side and of course they would still look ultra feminine.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    No and no.

I really don't want to see more crossdressers, and womens clothing is not going to become uniclothing.

That seems a bit uncharitable.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Quote Originally Posted by Maria S View Post
    This is going to sound completely selfish and I'm sure many on this forum will disagree but no I would not want to see more crossdressers in society. I prefer to keep it to the elite few who can easily blend in with other females in society. If it were more the norm it would be the norm if you know what I mean like women wearing trousers and no one thinking any more of it.

Maria
    Yes, it sounds selfish as hell, elitist, controlling and biased. Your opinion is yours, but in my opinion your opinion stinks and is definitely not in tune with this support site's goals.

I would like to see more of everyone out there, good looking, ugly, bi, straight, gay, lesbian, et al. I would draw the line at law breakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria S View Post
    I'm OK with you expressing your opinion. But if only the blendable elite few went out in public, you wouldn't see any crossdressers - they'd all appear to be females (or they wouldn't be allowed out). Sorry, but the women's pants thing really is a dead horse.

Allie, where can I find the site's support goals?

Banned Read only
    No, I don't care. I am not asking for my cross dressing to be "normalized" or to have others desensitize society. Whatever blocks exist are in my head and in my control.

If you refer to the like minded people here then yes. Some other sites I have seen make us look foolish/clownish. The pictures are for the amusement of others and are freely...how to put this...the person in the picture is ridiculed to no end. Not exactly what I would like for myself or anyone on this site.

Banned Read only
    Would a lot more CD ScaredyCats come out of the closet to shop in stores [instead of online] if it was a common site to see non passable MtF CDs shopping I believe is your Q?

I'll wager that anyone who has spent just 3 times "dressed" out in the RW has already crossed that [imaginary CD] "line of fear" in the sand into the RW where people can shop for and buy whatever clothes they want with probably no hassles whatsoever.

As long as they don't shop with their heads down and their tales between their legs. Makes one look "guilty" of wrongdoing.

Mainly because of the Internet [with it's assorted pluses and minuses] this will no doubt become increasingly common in the future.

The only thing I would like to see is maybe more size 11 shoes. And for people here to stop blaming "Society" for keeping them locked in their closets.

I prefer to keep it to the elite few who can easily blend in with other females in society.
    Just a tad presumptuous, I would think!
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    If seeing more of us in public acting naturally as the upstanding citizens we are, and all of that without negative responses and opinions from society in general, I would embrace and laud the fact, even if they are all buying jeans!

Not really Hon. It would make it that much harder for me to be a prima donna if that happened.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only

More male to female crossdressers????

O.K., now that we're on a roll let's address part II of my post. Would you like to see women encourage their men to cross over the line and start intergrating into their wardrobe and wearing more female clothing. I'm suggesting little changes such as panties instead of boxers, women's dress pants and jeans that fit the body better, a satin or silk button up the front shirt, embelished sandles or low heel shoes to go with the pants, an embelished belt, shorter shorts, etc. We all know women's clothes offer so much more than men's; so why not dress him up a little more? Like more color, softer materials, clothes that fit the body; all the things that women get to do to make them selves look better but men can't.

Aspiring Member

ya gotta start somewhere

There are so many threads here asking when we are going to be accepted in society. Well, this would be a good way to start. Get more men buying and wearing in public some piece of women's clothings, likely fancier jeans, or a blouse or different sweaters. Kind of ice-breaking, just like the women started out wearing pants for riding the bicycle and then it got going. Starting out slowly is better that freaking everyone out with the whole nine yards. I wear pants, socks, camis, my bra and a tee shirt every day without hassle. I do need a woman's jacket though.
    It wouldn't necessarily become normal. there are 12000 cities in the USA and if even 10% drifted over, it would be a big boost for the cause. that would be 1200000 new cds
    JUST a crossdresser

I'd love to see more CDers out and about. Get it to the point that we're no longer a spectacle and then we can all have fun, shop, get salon services, etc.

The clothing and makeup industries would love it too, as it would add considerably to their sales!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    I'm OK with you expressing your opinion. But if only the blendable elite few went out in public, you wouldn't see any crossdressers - they'd all appear to be females (or they wouldn't be allowed out). Sorry, but the women's pants thing really is a dead horse.

Allie, where can I find the site's support goals?
    Right there on page 6 of the Rules and Regs. You know what I mean. This is a support site and not an exclusive club for the haves and not for the have not's, nor only for the good looking passers and not for the not so good looking non-passers. How would it sound if it was for the non-blonds only?

Does she want the non-passing TS girls and ladies to stay in too? When out who can tell the difference between those women and us non-passing want to pass like a women CD's. I hope that helps you and her to better understand the issues of being so exclusionary. You may already understand, but it is obvious that she does not. We need more people out there interfacing with everyone in the real outside world. The majority of people are not dumb. They may not understand it and us, but they will generally tolerate it much more than some seem to think.

Blend, don't blend, look like George of the jungle in a dress... whatever, just don't be obnoxious about it. Don't scare the natives.
    Last edited by EmilyPith; 04-29-2013 at 07:54 PM. Reason: sounded rude in retrospect. sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Emily

We're the ones who start little fires, yet they burn out
    But when they're on the rise, we can't help but shine

And when the wave approaches, take our ashes to the ocean
    Who cares if hell awaits? We're having drinks at heaven's gate

"Modern Jesus" Portugal (The Man)

Banned Read only
    "OK., now that we're on a roll let's address part II of my post."

Are you sure?

FACT. Very few men want or need more selection than what they already have available.

ONLY when men can "get ahead" [laid more] by wearing flashier clothing will men [in general] start WANTING or wearing more than what they have available now.

The plethora of women's clothing items and various shapewear available is to enable MORE women of different sizes and shapes to be MORE attractive to MORE men.

Women are far more lilely to choose men based on the package itself and not the wrapping. It's really pretty simple and accounts for the REALITY of today.

This is not going to change anytime soon.

Personally, I want to look like a woman/girl when I am 'out' dressed as such..!
    No desire to be/look like a 'guy wearing a dress'! Makes no sense to me....
    If I desire to shop for womens clothes, I should be dressed that way.. and LOVING it..!
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

boy revision 2.oh Lisa Jeffreys's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Would you like to see more male to female crossdressers in society? For example would you like to see men shopping in the women's section in department stores, trying on, buying and wearing womens clothing in public. This could be just a few things such as jeans, blouse, shoes and a little makeup or totally woman. Would you like to see women accepting and encouraging their men to start dressing this way? Remember when the Beatles came over and all the guys grew their hair long just like women, a lot of the cuts were unisex. Then came men wearing one, then two earings. Could women's clothing become uniclothing????
    I went skirt shopping at Goodwill this past Friday. I had two skirts in my hand and was still hunting when another man started browsing the same rack with me. We even spoke about the way the sizes were all out of order. It was cool, I wasn't freaked out by it at all and really ended up enjoying this shopping trip. And I got two cute skirts.

Anyway, why is it okay for a woman to shop in the men's department but not the other way around? And yes, I would like to be able to shop in drab in the woman's department and be able to look up and nod to another guy or joke that all the good panties were gone already. I think we are slowly coming around to unisex clothing and maybe lingerie will become mainstream some day. Look at the men's department some time, pink, teal, lavender, and red jeans! There are some very feminine clothes out for men. Jean pockets are embellished now but why guys don't have stretch denim is beyond me.

I swear I saw a CDer in Spartanburg and I really wanted to say something positive but didn't get the chance. Yes, I'd like to see it more often.

Lisa

Its OK for a man to shop in a woman's department ... just stop being self conscious about it. Women don't care about shopping in men's department...why should you care about shopping in a woman's department. All the stores want to do is make money. They don't care who they sell to.