Thread: Baby steps

Baby steps

I am the happiest girl here right now.

Last Thursday I asked my Wife if I could just keep shaving my legs and she needed some time to think about it. For the last month and a half I've been asking for and getting a week or two weeks of shaving.

Last Sunday I brought it up again and she gave me permission to keep shaving them. Yeah me!

Also, earlier this morning I was sitting on my computer taking care of e-mail wearing a pair of cutoffs and my green bikini top.

I had some things to mail off so I put on a tee-shirt and headed out on my bike to the post office.

I got outside and decided to take off my tee-shirt and rode the rest of the way there and back. The air felt great and I loved being outside with just my bikini top on. A girl could really get used to this.

Jamie
    The source of fear is in the future
    And a person freed of the future
    Has nothing to fear

"That's life. It's not always rainbows and farts. Sometimes the farts have a little something extra." -Emma

Rock meet Hard Place.

You are so right a girl does really get used to doing this.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The "permission" thing bothers me. We shouldn't need permission from our spouses to do things, nor should they need permission from us.

Marriage is about love and respect. My wife doesn't want me to shave my legs so I don't. It's not about permission, I could shave them if I wanted to. I don't because I respect her wishes. I do trim my body hair to 1/4" or 1/2" with an electric trimmer but I don't shave it.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Jamie I agree with Linda it is so much easier to have a loving wife that allows you and helps you to express the feelings we enjoy than asking or receiving permission. Sounds like you may be in a different relationship with your wife almost a dominate type one...not judging just to each his own.

Linda and Jaylyn.

The permission thing is a compromise that we both agreed to. In the beginning we discussed a lot of things and I laid out to her what I would like to do and she let me know what she wasn't immediately comfortable with and we worked everything out. We both wish that the other to be happy and there are some things that take some getting used to.

It has nothing to do with an unhealthy dominance issue or anything related. We both respect the other and are willing to take our time with each step.

Jamie
    The source of fear is in the future
    And a person freed of the future
    Has nothing to fear

"That's life. It's not always rainbows and farts. Sometimes the farts have a little something extra." -Emma

Rock meet Hard Place.

GG/SO of a CD
    Good for you guys. I think that you used the word permission but just meant that you asked and she accepted. We have learned over the years to call that permission, permission also means consent. And you were looking for her consent, which you got. I say as long as you are happy forget the formalities of what you call it. I am not quite to the shaving part. That still bothers me, but he is cool with keeping the hair for now.

Gold Member
    My wife and me had boundaries set; going near the edge would be respectful to ask
    "Permission" was a good thing. My wife was totally OK with me dressing, But the Hair
    (Forest) on my chest was hers, she like to rub her fingers through it.
    I think asking before doing is just showing respect and concerning of the other partner.
    Rader

You did a smart thing by asking your wife's permission first, although some might disagree. It is soo important to keep your significant other in the proverbial loop. When one is in a relationship it is important to realize that there is no such thing as making "personal choices." Saves you from appearing too self indulgent.
    Yes. It is your body. But it is also her body too. Just as hers is hers. And also yours as well.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Smart choice

You did a smart thing by asking your wife's permission first, although some might disagree. It is soo important to keep your significant other in the proverbial loop. When one is in a relationship it is important to realize that there is no such thing as making "personal choices." Saves you from appearing too self indulgent.
    Yes. It is your body. But it is also her body too. Just as hers is hers. And also yours as well.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.