Thread: Hi Felix Here Catch Up

Hi Felix Here Catch Up

Well so much has been happening since I was last here

Our Trans Peer Support Group is doing really well and Helen and I are getting married in September this year

Other brill news we have been in the news a really positive story ill try the link here
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-li...an-who-1828078

It's global just put Felix Laws & Helen Morfitt sex change couple and it will come up in google we wanted to put a positive spec out there we've been on TV too on a programme called This morning last Friday 26/04/13

Wow what a whirl wind we didn't even ask it came to our door

On another note I've had two lots of surgery lower in one month erectile device repaired then removed four weeks later because of deep infection caught during surgery so recovering from that its the fifth attempt to get it right so that's nine lower surgeries now lol one day we might succeed. On the down side my job is under threat not sure what's gonna happen there unfortunately

Felix xx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Sorry to hear about your problem with lower surgery. Glad to hear things are going good. Congrats to the marriage. It has been so quite here lately.

Hi, Felix. Nice news story. Glad you are finally getting what you need. Sorry to hear it has been such a rough road.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Helen and I are getting married in September this year

It's global just put Felix Laws & Helen Morfitt sex change couple and it will come up in google we wanted to put a positive spec out there we've been on TV too on a programme called This morning last Friday 26/04/13
    Felix, DUDE! Getting married! Congratulations!
    And you are now FAMOUS too!!

Best wishes going forward from this MTF girl . . .
    Hugs,
    'lissa

"The second life isn't like the first one, is it?"
    "Sometimes, it's even better."
    ~ Elektra Natchios & Stick, Elektra (Movie) 2005, R. Metzner, S. Zicherman, Z. Penn

Awwww Thanx everyone couldn't have got through all this without the support of the people on this forum you've all been amazing so thank you all xx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Congrats on the marriage and glad you have so many things going for you. I will keep you in my prayers for quick safe healing and my fingers crossed for the job.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

Read your thread with mixed feelings.
    Glad on the marriage and all the positive things in life.
    I am sorry that the surgery is giving so much problem, I do hope you can overcome it.
    Also the job prospects, was that due to the publicity? Sad if that is the case.

I can only say, keep your chin up.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm glad you are finally becoming who you were meant to be my friend. It's been a long time coming. Hope you are well.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

OMG I'm so sorry about the surgery, I hope you feel better now! Sending good vibes for you /o/

Oh I loved the pictures! You both look so happy