Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dressed on the job.

Dressed on the job.

Do you go to work Dressed. I have more the one or two times .
    Till me your story.:-)

No, I would be soon out of a job.
    Circumstances really do not suit for me.
    You are obviously lucky.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

i think that in my line of work, it just wouldnt happen, you have a unique situation there, if you have done it more than pnce at your work then why not keep doing it ?

Nope, that won't be appropriate for my line of work. Deal with customers a lot of the time, and occasionally go do some site work, sometimes I get a bit dirty or sweaty, and I would not want to ruin my fem clothes. ...
    Light make up I do 98% of the time, dressed or drab

Hi,

Yes i have because i could & can dress as i please, im the boss , now i will go a bit further though im a woman, yet did or do not go in a skirt or dress , because im a builder by trade, i wore & do wear womens shorts a tee top. sun hat so as youd expect i do dress in a way thats appropriate to my work. all my clothes are womens .

Again i have sold trees & srubs at a big market day dressed in my normal day clothes of a skirt tee top head scarve for headwear, like my pic on the left.

When im with my women friends & we work together ill be the only one most of the time in skirts, i do the same with our men as well.

I wonder with this ? are you well known how do you interact with others, & are you a part of the team or group you may be part of,or more the point are you accepted for who you are,

...noeleena...

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    The type of work I do, dressing would not affect it one bit. But the type of people I deal with all day are probably the least accepting of all. So I underdress and no one knows the difference. Honestly a qualified girl could do the same job but closed minded individuals dont realize that.
    Erica

I work for myself in the dirty and phobic commercial marine world. Things in my work world aren't kind to boy clothes,let alone girl clothes.However,my home office is across the street so repackaging myself is an easy task as soon as I can each day,and then out the door to handle life's tasks as Rogina. I am lucky to be able to live this way for sure.

I'm retired. I don't go to work, period!

But when I was working I would not have gone to work dressed as a female. To me, my career was far more important than crossdressing.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Not me...uniform required and they are all pretty much the same so it would be useless to do so.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

No. I am not out to the world, so I would not go to work dressed. I do work from home at least once a week, though. I can't dress every time I work from home, but when I do, I love getting dressed in the morning, putting on makeup, and sitting down at my desk to do my work in my skirt, hose, heels and perfume. The sweetest moment comes when I sip my coffee, and leave a lipstick mark on my cup.
    *StacyP*

The most ive ever done at work was underdress and wear heels. I wear dress slacks and with 3.5" heels, the pants go to just the right length to hide the heel. Ive worn them in front of customers before, but it didnt happen often. I work in a ritzy area and typically, I would not wear them unless I have gotten to know them as regular customers first and know their personality. For all other customers, when they would come in, I would just simply slip off the heels and slip on the ugly drab loafers and no one was the wiser in regards to underdressing.

not a good ida. work for the govment.

There was a time I could only fantasize about it as I was scared to death of being seen out. I am a nurse and scrubs are the typical uniform. I wear panties every day regardless and I know that doesn't count. But having worked with 2 gay guys and their perception is uncanny. So my CD nature was discussed along with their input on feminizing, etc. I now go to work with a bra, and makeup, and nails painted. My bosses and coworkers have been very business as usual. Last night in fact, as I was talking to a patient, her sister apologized for interrupting and said, "I just have to tell you your eyelashes are gorgeous! I couldn't help from noticing." WoW! I said thank you and went about my job.

Platinum Member
    Unfortunately, only when I work from home, which has been less frequent recently. I'm still expected to be a male when I turn up at the office.

In academia, it's probably not such of a big deal (provided it doesn't affect your work); you are judged on your work and not what you look like. I wear female clothes fairly discreetly at work (such as these high heel sneakers). But, even if I came fully out, I don't think this would be considered such a big deal. In fact, it's generally a benefit to one's career to be noticed and remembered.

A gay guy I've written papers with once mentioned his crossdressing while a group of us were out to lunch. Nobody thought much of it. (If he could see me now!)

- Becky

I could, other than a dress or skirt which would be OK but highly impractical when dealing with animals (and still some women do wear them). I have worn clothing from the women's department almost exclusively in the summer for over 10 years, no one cares. In my line of work, the women wear jeans and slacks and scrubs.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I work in the campus library. I have gone "full time" while on campus.

nope.......I underdress......bra, panties and knee highs except on fridays when i just go with panties......then again its not like I'm not wearing the same thing as the ladies (unless they are pregnant)

I`ve been retired for 12 years ,now I buy and resell stuff,so every Friday and Saturday I go to Yard Sales as Terri .
    I guess that is like going to work dressed .

A month or so back i started wearing my ladies jeans to work and panties... the tops are men's golf shirts but looking for fem tops to wear this summer as well as some ladies shorts to wear this summer as well. i wore mens shorts last year with my shaved legs so can't wait to do the ladies shorts this year.. also looking for some scrubs tops to wear that are ladies or unisex.. so i hope to be pretty much all girl before summer ends.. just a little change at a time..and no one really pays any attention..

Ladies pants suits at work

One time I was up town with the kids dressed to the max short skirt boots and plunging neckline top ,phone rings they need help at local supper market, refrigeration plant down all cabinets hi temping and they needed help. so I dropped kids off home and went straight to site to help get plant up and running it was controller issues, I was not dressed for the occasion Had no big issues as they think im a GG anyway only difference is that they often see me in jeans and a tank top.had several nice comments made me blush

I have not gone out dressed , the nature of my work does not allow me to dress anyways

Quote Originally Posted by thechic View Post
    One time I was up town with the kids dressed to the max short skirt boots and plunging neckline top ,phone rings they need help at local supper market, refrigeration plant down all cabinets hi temping and they needed help. so I dropped kids off home and went straight to site to help get plant up and running it was controller issues, I was not dressed for the occasion Had no big issues as they think im a GG anyway only difference is that they often see me in jeans and a tank top.had several nice comments made me blush
    I love good ending stories like that! Keep up the good work!

Depends on where you work an what you call dressed ? If you are referring to do I wear woman's clothes to work ? Yep are they real girly ? Nope ,, I will get them all dirty ,,lol,, Anyway when ya work outside you got to dress for success an do what others do ,, Sometimes I do cross the line if its not an all day affair .