I have been on a dating website for a very Long time. Recently I put my Crossdress.com avatar picture up as my main picture. The website removed this picture for the following reason:

“Consider the important points below when uploading an image onto your profile. A picture is worth a thousand words, be sure to upload a profile portrait that represents you in a positive and appealing way.
Crazy Costumes: Dressing up in crazy costumes and silly disguises can be fun and creative, but pictures of you in your very best chicken costume for a POF photo shoot might not be accepted readily by other users. People that know you may be comfortable with your goofy, eccentric side but those pictures should be saved to share with users later on.”

MY response:
“I will not enter a description or photo because of discriminatory practices of this web site. Where people are looking for honesty, this dating site wants dishonesty. I will not lie about who I am. It is unfair to judge someone on their appearances or sexuality.”

Back to the DARK AGES