Thread: Pregnancy??

I am Woman on the Podium chantelle's Avatar

Question Pregnancy??

Will the girls that did the change want to be moms if
    it was possible to build a incubator inside you.One that
    will simulate the whole thing.
    Remember Arnold in "junior" movie.

Having a Bubblegum Crisis Priss's Avatar
    For myself, I must answer YES! If it were at all possible to go through the whole bit, I would.
    Priss

I want to live bravely and love without fear.
    I want always to feel the wings of grace near.

We all will be Christed when we hear ourselves say...
    We are that to which we pray...
    Jewel

I think so. The thing is, it is apparently possible already. Only the birth would be by Caesaerian (of course). There is a guy doing it already from what I have come across. Have a look at http://www.malepregnancy.com.

Thoughts?
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Having a Bubblegum Crisis Priss's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by babe4life
    I think so. The thing is, it is apparently possible already. Only the birth would be by Caesaerian (of course). There is a guy doing it already from what I have come across. Have a look at http://www.malepregnancy.com.

Thoughts?
    Could be interesting... We'll have to see where and how this goes.
    Priss

I want to live bravely and love without fear.
    I want always to feel the wings of grace near.

We all will be Christed when we hear ourselves say...
    We are that to which we pray...
    Jewel

christelle
    Had to thought about this one a bit. I think even if it was possible, I would say no at this stage of my life. If I was 10 years younger, I would have jumped at the chance. My son is 14 yo. I now look forward to some peace and quiet in a couple of years .
    I dont think I can handle little kids again now.

Christelle

Quote Originally Posted by babe4life

Thoughts?
    Thoughts? Simple - WOOHOO!!! I don't have to go through the pain of pregnancy and giving birth to a whopping great baby (5kg/10lb average in my family ) that'll completely mess up my body - I can make my man do it instead!!!
    Life is not about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself

Thumbs down you're joking !!

WHAT????

You gotta be joking !!

This is (just) a CD forum, I hope we're not expected to suffer total SRS including ovaries and things as well.

I'm here to get the best of both worlds, not to suffer the pangs of childbearing.

All right, I'll be fair to you all. If the members draw lots, and I win (lose) I will go along with you all for the sake of unity, but you'll all have to hold my hands during the delivery. One condition though: all the members including the thousands of LURKERS will have to partake in the lottery.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Charlotte Elizabeth
    you can count me out of any such lottery! theres no way I'm going through 9 months of swollen ankles,bizarre food cravings,varecous veins,stretch marks and irritability (ok.. so maybe I already have the irritability thing..) just to pop out a selfish bawling poop machine.
    crispy can do it.

Hmmm, on the plus side, no man in his right mind would say no to a pregnant lady, regardless of what food she was demanding... Maybe my food 'cravings' will have to start a little early (once I'm pregnant, not gonna be for a while!) - mmmm, hot choccie fudge cake any time of the day or night. Yum!

Talking chicken charlotte

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Elizabeth
    you can count me out of any such lottery! theres no way I'm going through 9 months of swollen ankles,bizarre food cravings,varecous veins,stretch marks and irritability (ok.. so maybe I already have the irritability thing..) just to pop out a selfish bawling poop machine.
    crispy can do it.
    [SIZE=7]Chicken... Ya Ya Ya Bahoo Snucks ....... !! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Wink men saying yes

Quote Originally Posted by Lily_gg
    Hmmm, on the plus side, no man in his right mind would say no to a pregnant lady, regardless of what food she was demanding... Maybe my food 'cravings' will have to start a little early (once I'm pregnant, not gonna be for a while!) - mmmm, hot choccie fudge cake any time of the day or night. Yum!
    Say no to what kind of request?
    As I've been elected by Charlotte as the bearer of the forum's first born, I need to know more.
    Are we talking sex here, or food, or opening doors, or what?
    come on .... GIVE !!
    What can I, as the pregnant lady, expect from these men in their right (or even their left or their wrong) minds ?
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Anything and EVERYthing you demand! Note: 'demand'. Not request, desire, want, but demand.

Men get scared enough around PMT time, imagine how scared they're gonna be when faced with a brewing-for-nine-months achy fed-up vat full of hormones!!!

brittany

Smile

yes i def would do it i tAke cAre of 2 now so im well prepAred

Charlotte Elizabeth
    Quote Originally Posted by crispy
    [SIZE=7]Chicken... Ya Ya Ya Bahoo Snucks ....... !! [/SIZE]
    enjoy the hemmarhoids,varecous veins and episiotomy.....

Smile forum's first born

enjoy the hemmarhoids,varecous veins and episiotomy.....
    hey, you got me into this mess (I hope you weren't the father).
    the very least you can do is hold my hand.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Hmmmm. Would you really want the father of your child to witness you giving birth though? I can't help but think it would change the way he saw you forever more.......

Oh, and let's not talk about the haemorrhoids and stuff - I plan to have a kid or two someday!

Talking forum's child

maybe not, but charlotte elizabeth .... yes I think so. She's very cute even if she is a bit of a vixen. I think when the chips were down she'd be very supportive, like a little sister.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Charlotte Elizabeth
    hey, you got me into this mess (I hope you weren't the father).
    the very least you can do is hold my hand.
    you hope I wasnt the the father?? well..remember that night about 9 months ago when you got blind drunk and I helped you home??
    Last edited by Charlotte Elizabeth; 10-16-2004 at 08:13 AM. Reason: not looking what I was doing.

Charlotte Elizabeth
    maybe not, but charlotte elizabeth .... yes I think so. She's very cute even if she is a bit of a vixen. I think when the chips were down she'd be very supportive, like a little sister.
    would that men I could borrow some of your stuff?? not gonna be of much use to you, what with the bump n all...

Aspiring Member
    i do not know!. But as for me i am very certainly very willing to try pregnacy would really love to have a real, live baby of my own to love and care for would go though it all to be able to have real love like this!. Being able to be a real girl and give birth oh wow!.

*crosses legs and whimpers*

Wink not telling

you hope I wasnt the the father?? well..remember that night about 9 months ago when you got blind drunk and I helped you home??
    ONLY NOW YOU TELL ME.
    SLY VIXEN !!!!!
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

I am Woman on the Podium chantelle's Avatar
    I am sure thaT there are more to being pregnant than just the pain.My sister had a new born six weeks ago and when you hold that kid in your arms i think you will change your mind about the love for the kid.Watch that movie'Switch ' with jimmy smuts.I cry every time i watch it.

Making love? Getting pregnant with someone I trust and love? Carrying a little life inside me for 9 months? Giving birth? Yes, consequences notwithstanding. I'm happy to be the father of my child. I wish I'd been her mother.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work