Thread: It can't be wrong?

It can't be wrong?

Last evening, after I finished work, I showered, shaved, and changed into a dress. As I am a fan of 50s and 60s clothes I wear stockings and girdle and a slip. I am fortunate in that I can do this most evenings. While dressed like this I feel so comfortable. I don't have any shifts in my personality or behaviour. I do not suddenly become a woman, and definitely not a "born again" woman. I love the contrast from my day clothing and the choices available. I got up this morning and put on a skirt suit , slip etc. which I will wear all day. I am able to do this on my weekends off. I do not see how this can be wrong and I don't really want to be called a cross dresser either.

Georgina,
    Thank you for sharing. It is NOT wrong and labels are not helpful. Best Wishes in your lifes journey
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    Well, labels aside, you ARE a cross dresser. The literal meaning of cross dresser is to dress in the clothing of the opposite gender. It's like saying you don't want pants to be called pants. They're pants!

As for "wrong"? No, it's not wrong. It is what it is.

GG/SO of a CD
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
    I don't have any shifts in my personality or behaviour. I do not suddenly become a woman, and definitely not a "born again" woman..
    I think there is often confusion on this. I have noticed a lot of the people on this site when in fem mode like to be referred to as ladies even using fem pronouns (like SHE or HER). This is great but not true of everyone! Feel Free to be YOURSELF. Just because you are a crossdresser it doesn't mean you are a "She" . My boyfriend is like you. He is a man in womens clothes, he not only realizes it, but embraces it. Just like the lovely ladies on here embrace being a lady, embrace and empower yourself to be a man. Even if its confusing for others. You are who you are... and you are a DUDE. Also... its not wrong... Weird? Sometimes. but wrong? No.

Aspiring Member
    It's not wrong at all especially to us here! To some people around the world who don't understand it, it could be.

I don't like labels myself because I can cross all of the boundaries and be any and all of those labels.

Labels are more important on products we buy at stores like a can of paint. Never trust one though that says size 16 and doesn't fit your size 16 body. LOL!

Cheryl
    Last edited by Cheryl Ann Owens; 05-05-2013 at 12:02 PM.

Platinum Member
    I agree with Jennifer. By definition you are a cross dresser. All it means is you like to wear the clothing of the opposite sex. I suspect there is more to your desires than to just wear women's clothing based on the fact your picture has you wearing a wig. If it was just feeling great wearing a dress, hosiery, slips, etc, why the wig?

I don't normally wear a wig and make up but I do for photos for the public domain. It's been a few years since I wore one but I will wear again for clothes photos.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Georgina, of course it is not wrong. Just as it is not wrong to be a cross dresser. We need some form of group recognition to be able to let others know what it is that we do here, and that they will be comfortable and well treated when here. The why is the thing that needs no label, and is for each individual to recognize and embrace. It is wonderful you have such time and circumstances to enjoy what it is you enjoy, and share it with others who feel the same.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

How we feel about it is the important thing. The eye of any beholder, however, may get a different impression if there ever are any such "eyes".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Georgina,
    You do not need to label yourself to suit others.
    The only descriptor you need is to satisfy someone outside your circle that you are not gay or transsexual.
    Are you asexual ? I guess not.

I find X dresser satisfies the curious but here we know what you are.
    You are similar to the rest of us with variations.
    Do not bother over thinking or analysing this stuff, you will just destroy your mind.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gold Member
    Hi Georgina;
    Like you, when I get home from anything, The first thing is to go and put on my bra
    and top, and maybe a skirt. It just relaxes me to no end.
    I am not wearing a wig, (I do have 3 of them) and no make-up.
    Just dressed comfy and loving it.
    Rader

Silver Member
    I first started wearing women's clothing becaused I loved the feeling of silk and satin on my skin---I'm sure that many here felt the same way
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    You're an IJACT. [It's Just A Clothing Thing]

Not hard to guess that they make up the vast majority on this site and probably half of the Forum regulars.

And reasons or explanations for who does what or WHY are completely irrelevant as long as one does not get fired, Divorced, or kicked to the curb for it.

Wrong?

The only things in this life that are wrong are those things you do (or omit doing) that result in harm to other people or cute animals. And that includes yourself. It would be wrong to deny yourself the pleasure, relief, release or whatever you get from dressing in clothes that make you feel good about yourself.

Cross dresser? When I stopped using that label to describe myself, it was a revelation. Freed me up to be exactly who and what I wanted to be: me.

Best wishes

Natasha

Life does not put labels on what we do or wear, people do. For some odd reason people must identify everything. Clothing is clothing. We purchase clothing that makes us feel comfortable. If it makes you feel good, wear it.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.