Thread: unrelating experience

unrelating experience

As I often tell of my life's experience, I tend to see a pattern which is quite interesting and somewhat humbling.

As I would move from one Plato of understanding to another, my expectations of a new, would almost always be quite different from reality of that new experience.

Almost to the point, where if I convey an experience which for me is real and true, yet for someone not there yet, such experience can only feel remote and somewhat unrealistic.

So to speak, my writing here seems for most part come on a deaf ear of perception to those who aren't at the same predicament as mine.

So, how can my professing of a state of self be helpful to folks here at the forum?
    And how many of you do really "get my drift"?..................LOL!

At any given time I may not be on the same plateau as you, Inna, and I'm certainly not as pretty, but I read all of your posts and often gain insights from them.

Like all of us, you are on a path up the mountain. Some are ahead at any given moment, some are following behind. Some will head right up, some will turn back, some will decide to stay part way up the mountain, and some will remind us to appreciate the view along the way, noticing the changes as the elevation increases. You are one who makes me notice the world around me as I climb.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).