Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want to try something...

Cool!
    I actually haven't seen many guys wearing any nail colour, and if they were it was almost always black.

I know it's the internet and I'm supposed to hate on hipsters, but damn if I don't find some of them cute as hell if they stand out from everyone else.

Sooo... did you get any comments? Heres mine. Im getting lots of comments.
    Attached Images Attached Images

AWESOME!
    I got quite a few positive ones and zero negative ones.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have done it for a long time and have never had any bad comments only good ones.
    Nice color and your nails look great.
    @ Andy that avatar still cracks me up.LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Years ago when the Denver teams actually played beyond the end of regular season (playoffs) I would get my nails done in whatever team colors were appropriate, Blue and orange, Crimson and royal blue OR NASCAR colors...(Smoke used to have the red candy apple Office depot car). I got nothing but compliments.
    That's just so damned genius. <chucking> I'm going to nominate you for the Sneaky Award, Lorileah!

I am also thinking about getting a manicure and pedicure. The best way to do it is on a vacation to enjoy it longer. Just plan a trip with a few cd's ts on here and spend time somewhere. I am going to gala its a crossdresser convention in Erie Pennslyvania in November for a whole week and I am going to get all that stuff done there. Its a good way to get out and be yourself. And on my way home afterwards I will wipe my nails clean.

I have almost all the stuff to do my own nails, is it too ambitious to want to do tape nail art on the first try?
    :P

I totally want this guy on all my nails:

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen
    The rest of my family...They'll just think "oh, he's just gay" so you gotta love the gay buffer even if it is a bit disingenuous.
    The “gay buffer” is convenient, no doubt about it – steer things into unknown territory, and they won’t know what to say or do. It’s also a litmus test for ignorance. Everyone will assume that ANY excursion away from your birth gender indicates something...ahem...queer, and you will become persona non grata. You may be tolerated, and even accepted to a certain degree, but is that what you want? I say express your “self,” and lead the way...

Certainly!
    It's quite disingenuous but it would be a lot worse to tell everyone in my family "yep, I'm a tranny" only to discover that I don't need to transition.

At this point, even though I feel it's inevitable it's not something I want to go around proudly announcing until all my bases are covered.
    People can understand gay, even if they don't agree with it but I'm not touching the tranny issue unless I have to.

I did my nails Thursday, I am not taking it off until at least Tuesday, "red Velvet" Sally Hansen with white "Nial lingerie" white designs. So for one client has said they like it, the rest have not said anything.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Ladies, dont let a lack of supplies stop you. Paintng nails can be as simple as a two dollar bottle of polish, or as fancy as going to a salon with all the bells and whistles.

By the way, many aerosol propellants will remove polish in an emergency. One time I sprayed Axe body spray onto a tissue and rubbed my nails with it. It removed the polish, but I needed to open a window. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    "Nial lingerie"
    Ooohhh... Sounds sexy. Rawr!
    Last edited by Andy66; 05-25-2013 at 12:32 PM.