Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It is a Beautiful Thing: First Dress Up

It is a Beautiful Thing: First Dress Up

So lately I have been the person who was in the closet and forgot where I was. Until now, after telling my SO, a few shopping trips, and spending some money on the startup costs tonight was the first night I got all dressed up completely. Only thing that was missing was shoes.

The SO has come to terms with it and for a brief moment I was like this may not end so well. Lucky me she sided with me and went with me on some of those shopping trips. Now she is threatening to wear my clothes and steal my makeup...

Back to tonight, I got all dressed up, my SO did my makeup and afterwards I was speechless. I haven't been that happy in awhile (especially with the stroke of bad luck I have been having). The feeling was surreal for me at least. I loved every second so much I did not want to take it off right after I put it on. I felt like woman but felt like a man and nothing was wrong with that. That not really hit my as I started to take off the makeup one side at time. Looked kinda like two face but it reflected something much deeper.

But I normally don't take pictures but I just couldn't help myself. Granted there is a long way to go but for the first time...I think the SO and I did pretty good.

I would like to introduce my femme facet...Alexis. Here are some pics

Please share your experiences.
    Last edited by jim1991; 05-18-2013 at 05:56 PM.

Alexis,
    I shared you wonderful experience in your writing.
    You have a lovely presentation and your SO is someone to be treasured.
    I hope the rest of your journey is an enjoyable one
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

She is definitely someone i plan on keeping but she is still adjusting. Somethings she still feels uncomfortable with. Small victories lead to larger ones

She definitely sounds like a keeper to me. And WOW! You look gorgeous in your pics! First time equals win!

Alexis You've done well. You look so adorable and sweet in the first pic - I Luv it! All the pics are great though.
    And your SO is a keeper.
    The Best to You Both!
    Hugs,
    Traci Melissa Knight

To thine own self be true
    When the student is ready, the teacher will appear

Well done both of you, with that look I hope you get out and about
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    You're a lucky girl, and look fabulous. Now go get some shoes girl.

Hugs
    Jolene

Yes Alexis, you look gorgeous! Glad things went well - thanks for sharing it with us

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Hello Alexis. You are very pretty. Luv your hair and make up. And you look so stunning in that black dress.
    Erica

WOW, you look great, and it all progresses and gets better and better! Please keep us posted!
    Stephanie

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Congrats, Alexis! The first time dressing head-to-toe is exhilarating, isn't it? It definitely won't be your last -- enjoy practicing!

You look awesome!
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

Shoes just came in this morning. I don't know about the whole going out in public in femme but I had a great time. GF was a little mad this morning that I was up so late last night.
    I am going to wait a little bit and before I dress again because the GF isn't completely used to it but I can't wait to complete it with shoes.

Banned Read only
    Alexis, there is no feeling like that of coming out to your SO. I love that my wife borrows my things as I am sure you will. It's kind of like vicarious cross dressing. My advice is to not go nuts about this. TALK to your wife out what cross dressing is to you and make sure she is as comfortable as she can be with it. Answer all of her questions with complete honesty. You are building a new foundation, make it strong.

Cute LBD by the way, but watch V necks, I can see your bra or cami underneath.

Thanks , we have been talking about it and opening lines of communication as much as possible.

Wow you do look great and bet you are proud you made a step. Tell your wife that my wife also supports what I do. I try and not make her nervous and you shouldn't either take small steps and move forward. It can feel like you need to hurry and get every thing bought at once, but slow down and shop some with your wife and tell her what you like. She can also tell you what she enjoys and you make an effort to see she gets that enjoyment also...no matter what it is. Just love each other in this and go into with that love in your heart for each other. My wife and I have had many fantasies we have tried and each has made us stronger for each other. I am not politically correct I guess I should have said SO but I am old so please over look it....lol Enjoy the cross dressing it is addictive.

Congratulations on this wonderful step forward for you. Well done.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

First of all, you look great and the feelings you experenced are something very special. Having you SO accept and help makes it all the more exciting. Have fun and enjoy the ride.

You look wonderful. I very rarely think that a very blond wig looks good on one of us. I must say that this time you look to me like a very natural blond with your fair skin and pleasant face and look. I would eventually look for one that does not shine so much because of the flash or bright lights. I also like your first dressed up look. You make it work for you very well.

I remember clearly my first time fully made up, wig, clothes, shoes and makeup, and even false eye lashes (the only time I ever tried them). When complete I looked in a little hand held mirror and could not believe the wonderful transformation. I wasn't looking at the details of the bad makeup job, the ratty blond wig that definitely was not my style, nor the outfit, whatever that was. I was looking at my face transformed into that of an almost woman and I loved it. I had a smile on my face from that moment on and for the next month every time a dressed. That smile returns often even though that initial rush of wonderment is long gone. That is what keeps me coming back for more. Thanks for sharing and welcome to the Fully Dressed Club.

Wow, you're really pretty. Lucky SO!

Banned Read only
    You look absolutely fabulous. I love the pic of you in the black dress. Every woman should own a 'little black dress.' I would not push her recent acceptance. Let her lead the way. Going out in public may be more than she may feel comfortable with. It's the societal pressure. I would suggest, if the conversation arises, that you and her get dolled up in sexy 'little black dresses' and go out on Halloween. Be aware the luster may wear off and she may cool to the entire idea. Be sure to separate the man from the woman. That's my personal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by jim1991 View Post
    So lately I have been the person who was in the closet and forgot where I was. Until now, after telling my SO, a few shopping trips, and spending some money on the startup costs tonight was the first night I got all dressed up completely. Only thing that was missing was shoes.

The SO has come to terms with it and for a brief moment I was like this may not end so well. Lucky me she sided with me and went with me on some of those shopping trips. Now she is threatening to wear my clothes and steal my makeup...

Back to tonight, I got all dressed up, my SO did my makeup and afterwards I was speechless. I haven't been that happy in awhile (especially with the stroke of bad luck I have been having). The feeling was surreal for me at least. I loved every second so much I did not want to take it off right after I put it on. I felt like woman but felt like a man and nothing was wrong with that. That not really hit my as I started to take off the makeup one side at time. Looked kinda like two face but it reflected something much deeper.

But I normally don't take pictures but I just couldn't help myself. Granted there is a long way to go but for the first time...I think the SO and I did pretty good.

I would like to introduce my femme facet...Alexis. Here are some pics

Please share your experiences.
    Alexis

wow babe you look amazing well done... no more hiding in that closet girlfriend
    xxx

Lookin good. Congrats on a big step :-)

Platinum Member
    That's a remarkable efforts experience to share with your SO. Don't be frightened by the feelings. Over time, your may find that the time you spend dressed gets a bit longer and the reluctance to go back to drab gets a little stronger. That's ok as long as you stay in synch with your SO. Enjoy spending time dressed with her, but stay tuned for those time when she might just as soon have you in drab.

Looking Good, really like the black dress.