I've read some great posts about the Pink Fog on this and am wondering how people regulate their PF phases.

At the beginning of the year I was deep, deep in one such phase - went clothes shopping crazy, filled my place with scented candles, bought new bed linen (white with floral trim), bought perfume (for the first time) - had several meets, got laser hair removal - I'm pretty sure if someone offered me hormone pills, I'd have jumped at the offer.

Alas, it subsided and then I went into a dressing lull for almost 3 months - sure from time to time I was checking out various sites and reading forums and in chat rooms but that was about it. Then, it came back with a vengeance last week. It only lasted two days but again during those two days I'd have done anything - happened to be away so was quite inconvenient (luckily) and so couldn't fulfil on much of what I wanted to do. I read a great post by a 'Ciara' on this dating back a couple of years and wondered how she has faired since then. I haven't posted here despite being a member and so I can't contact her.

Anyway I'd love to get other people's feedback on this - specifically the frequency and strength of such Pink Fog phases that others have experienced.

Many thanks.

Michelle