Thread: HIps

HIps

Hi all hope you guys are all good. About two months ago, i came across a training program. I will not mention specifics on it just because not sure if its allowed or not. Sufficient to say, i tried it and got great results. The program was basically focusing on the bum and hip area. Ive always wanted hips like a girl but like most of us, always had to wear either padding or a corset to get the hips like i wanted. Even so, wearing a corset or waist cincher, if i was to compare myself to a GG or do a side by side still image, the hips look fake. They dont look natural like a GGs.

so i try the program, exercise and what not, i figured, even if the hips idea doesnt work, at least exercising ill be in good health. Two months go by and i decide to measure. The reason being because my guy pants were getting tighter and even wearing male underwear became uncomfortable. Imagine my surprise when i found out i had a size 43 HIPS. i was so happy. now im a size 11 in pants and a size 43 in hips.

I wanted to know if anyone of you guys, have had similar experiences. I hear constantly that weights are Taboo for girls like us but now im thinking weights for the lowerbody is good as long as its kept to the right parts of the body you wanna increase in size. I had a girl at work ask me about them. She basically stated that guys dont have hips, but i said to her that if she were to look at the male bodybuilders they all have huge hips because of squats and powerlifting. so its not unheard of.

have u guys had any experiences like this?

Various weight exercises can be targeted for different parts of the body.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'd love better hips also, what's the program?
    Susan

Banned Read only
    I have to call bull on this.

The ONLY way to get "hip" growth is via rigorous (meaning hours a day) of weight training or pure leg work (think Tour de France) or getting fat. The problem with each of these is that as you develop "hips" via glut development, you will also develop huge quads which will minimize the look of hips. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...QEwAg&dur=1300 I would argue this look totally kills the look of hips. If you are just getting fat, you are making a mistake. There is no magic exercise or food or potion that will mimic the typical genetic form of a woman.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I did squats and step aerobics for the better part of a year and only got a tight butt and thighs the size never changed.
    Pics of you before and after would help.
    I would love to have hips like a female.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 05-08-2013 at 10:24 AM.

The more weights and squats I do the less wide my hips are. Now my muscles increase while my butt gets tighter and a tight butt even on a gal isn't a bad thing. Wide hips were for females to give birth easier so are just natural. Actually wide hips and pelvic area is one of the things we look for in breeding female animals on the farm. I have met some gals that have small hips and look great and met some that have fat hips and look great. Just reducing the size of the belly can make you appear to have a bigger waist even though it has actually gotten smaller and tighter during the diet or workouts...

.......from a personal trainer ---- only if you yere born that way hon......................Debra

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    I have to call bull on this.

The ONLY way to get "hip" growth is via rigorous (meaning hours a day) of weight training or pure leg work (think Tour de France) or getting fat. The problem with each of these is that as you develop "hips" via glut development, you will also develop huge quads which will minimize the look of hips. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...QEwAg&dur=1300 I would argue this look totally kills the look of hips. If you are just getting fat, you are making a mistake. There is no magic exercise or food or potion that will mimic the typical genetic form of a woman.
    i understand people have different opinions, but you obviously havent been around weight training. if you look at any of the professional bodybuilders that use a squat rack and who train on it, they have alot of muscle mass on their hips. the gym i go to, has a huge professional bodybuilder clientele and most of them have big butts and hips. They are men training on weightlifting but they too have huge hips. here is part of a program i followed.

http://www.fitstep.com/Misc/Newslett...sue54/hips.htm

he doesnt not look anything like a girl, yet the sole training he's doing is focusing entirely on the hips and butt area. The question is, are people training enough or are they just doing ten to fifteen mins of work on their lowerbodies and expecting results?

i hear alot of people saying, it doesnt work, or in this case, Bull. I hear it here at home and all over at the gym. The "i tried that, doesnt work, or ive done numerous exercises but i got nothing to show for it"

the questions i think of are 1- are you even putting the time and effort it takes. Diet, exercise, running
    2- are you doing them properly?
    3- are you the type of person who likes to do half hour workouts or goes on an eating binge afterwards? macdonalds, burger king, chips, snack foods, beer or alcohol in general, cookies, ice cream, smoking, take the car to goto the corner store instead of walking, taco bell, carbs and processed meats high in fats?
    Last edited by spandexgirl188; 05-08-2013 at 12:54 PM.

Since we have so many muscles in our body I have to believe that specific but not so common exercises can help some people in different areas of the body for toning and shaping. Now I said "can help" and "some people", meaning your results may vary. Looking at your link, the exercises are not the typical squats and leg exercises that one would do at the gym, whether for just doing exercise and toning the overall body, or trying to build up that athletic and sometimes way to "musclefied" body shape and features. Using a real example, my brother in law used to be an auto mechanic for many years. Now, this was in the time of only hand tools except for the air powered wrenches for removing lug nuts off of car and truck wheels. Because he used his hands and with wrenches so much, he had "Popeye the Sailor" forearms. He was doing repetitive movements almost everyday and all day that eventually developed those specific muscles causing them to grow larger than they might otherwise have.

The nays here sound like those that swear that herbals and vacuum pumps and some pills will never work for anyone to grow more feminine breasts on males. As in that case, maybe these exercises will only work for a few, or maybe work for more. Only time and monitored results will prove it one way or the other.

I recently started an exercise program for the same goal. I found a body feminizing workout online and added a few other exercises designed to target the core, hips and butt. I haven't needed a corset or waist cincher, but I do want more feminine proportions. I just started a week ago and I am seeing results already. I don't use any weights in the workout, but I am thinking that eventually I will get some ankle weights. Not yet though...I still need to work up to three sets on each exercise, I'm currently at like two and a half sets.

Ciara

Hey guys, hope your all doing well.

A while back i was asked to show fotos and to prove the workouts i mentioned in this thread helped or were just B.s. so i decided to take up the challange and post pics. Keep in mind i did take supplements as i was working out. Judge for yourselves and let me know what u think.

here is me before the gym and after, i wish i could of put pics in my bday suit to really show u, but these will have to do :P

now if i still had close to a male chest, id show u my bust without any bra but since They are a natural B cup now, this will have to do

i followed the workout and i did jogging and concentrated on my hips and butt and now i have size 43 hips and thanks to the supplements i have a natural B cup, it does take time and it wont happen over night or in a few days but its what worked for me. Not saying it will work for everyone and im defintely not saying any of you are wrong with the type of workouts u do, or in your beliefs, Again, This is simply what worked for me.

SG

I ride my bike up to 200 miles each week during racing season. More than anything, it burns calories and keeps me thin. It builds leg and butt muscles, but I don't think that gives me a more feminine figure. A woman's curves aren't built from enormous muscles, unfortunately. Short of hormones, I'm not sure there is much that I can do.