Thread: One of my favorite pics

One of my favorite pics

I think this photo seems to capture the essence of how I feel feminine while dressed. I really do enjoy letting my guard down and allowing a softer version of myself to emerge.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Excellent and alluring darlin. Hugs & Best Wishes !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Thank you. I am becoming more and more comfortable with Tiffany as time goes by and I have finally found a place where I feel I can express myself with like minded girls. The isolation definately is abating. Everyone here has been so great. Hugs to everyone !

Aspiring Member
    Lookin good!

Very nice picture and you have beautiful hair.

Lovely looking soft side at that...I just love the feel deep inside me when I am in that mode. Dressing just does it for me. A calming, loving, and a more accept me as I am mood takes over. My wife say I am more happy when I dress and she wants me to be happy. Its a shame when I have to get into guy mode that the feeling can't seem to carry over.
    Jaylyn

Tiffany, you hair looks right in place, a nice shot overall.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Very nice pic with great soft lighting. Your hair, skin and overall look are terrific. Now, if you try one similar to that exact one with just a little smile, bringing up the corners of your mouth, you may just have another favorite. You may have to play with it some to get that second perfect look. Thanks for sharing.

Sounds good to me Tiff. Enjoy it my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    You have beautiful hair, Tiffany. And this is a nice "contemplative mood" sort of picture. But I agree with Allie, if you gave us a pretty smile, it would not only light up that face, it would actually help you look more feminine!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016