I am in Racine, WI having a photoshoot today, girl next door looks. I am very excited and nervous. So enfemme all day today. Then tomorrow I will be near Ohare (KORD) for lunch with Ladies That Lunch. The rest of the day I might have free so maybe I will ride the subway in to downtown and spend the rest of the day and the evening north of the river. Depends on the weather. Then another day Friday of photoshoots, formal dresses. Saturday I have free and will be enfemme all day and looking for places to go. Maybe downtown Chicago again. Suggestions? Sunday will be another photoshoot, all inhibitions to the wind and go for it looks. Then Monday I have to be in Grand Rapids for our Enfemme and OUT meeting at 5:30pm. We are meeting at The Network on Atlas, SE and then doing dinner followed by window shopping. I have to drive six hours, about 300 miles, from Racine, through Chicago, and around the bottom of Lake Michigan. In order to make that I will have to get ready here in Racine and drive the whole way enfemme. I have a cute pastel yellow double breasted blazer, pastel pink pleated skirt with yellow flowers sround the hem, it is a suit, and lavender double strap platform Mary Janes to wear for my 300 mile drive through parts of four states. Six fun days.