Thread: Enfemme and OUT in the Chicago area

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar

Enfemme and OUT in the Chicago area

I am in Racine, WI having a photoshoot today, girl next door looks. I am very excited and nervous. So enfemme all day today. Then tomorrow I will be near Ohare (KORD) for lunch with Ladies That Lunch. The rest of the day I might have free so maybe I will ride the subway in to downtown and spend the rest of the day and the evening north of the river. Depends on the weather. Then another day Friday of photoshoots, formal dresses. Saturday I have free and will be enfemme all day and looking for places to go. Maybe downtown Chicago again. Suggestions? Sunday will be another photoshoot, all inhibitions to the wind and go for it looks. Then Monday I have to be in Grand Rapids for our Enfemme and OUT meeting at 5:30pm. We are meeting at The Network on Atlas, SE and then doing dinner followed by window shopping. I have to drive six hours, about 300 miles, from Racine, through Chicago, and around the bottom of Lake Michigan. In order to make that I will have to get ready here in Racine and drive the whole way enfemme. I have a cute pastel yellow double breasted blazer, pastel pink pleated skirt with yellow flowers sround the hem, it is a suit, and lavender double strap platform Mary Janes to wear for my 300 mile drive through parts of four states. Six fun days.

BillieAnneJean,
    Best wishes and have a wonderful time. Chicago, has a whole, is CD friendly, but there are exception. HUGZ !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

WOW that sounds like a fun trip

I understand there's a nightclub in Blue Island where the Island Girls meet. I think there are one or two members here who mentioned being an Island Girl. I don't remember the name of the place but I had looked it up awhile ago looking for a place that was CD friendly.

It sounds like a marvelous trip. Have fun.

HUgs!
    Traci Melissa Knight

To thine own self be true
    When the student is ready, the teacher will appear

Lot of tg friendly ars in Clark and Racine/Diversy. Avoid south of the Loop :-)

Enjoy but be safe in your travels, sounds like a great adventurous time....

Amazing week, Billieanne! I am so jealous. I am not as bold as you. It really sounds like a fun time. Thanksfor all you do. You look great and I am sure the meeting on Atlas will be fun.

Chi Chapter in Chicago has a girls night out on the 11th. Look them up. Ruby

well i was station in chi-town for a few month if you like Italian go to gen and geogeties (not sure on the spelling) it is the BEST Italian i have ever had beats my fav place herein Boston hands down

Billie, tripping around downtown Chicago is ok but I did find the train trip in from O'Hare a bit daunting dressed.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

have fun and tale us all about it and be saft

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Go to the Willis Tower and get a picture of you en femme on the SkyLedge. That would be awesome.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

A walk down Michigan Avenue after dark, north of the river, is always lovely. Great window shopping and people watching. Or a carriage ride, or visit the Art Institute.

Enjoy!

Kay

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Enjoy our great city! I hope we get to see some of your photos. Oh, BTW, it's the el, not the subway