Thread: Has anyone ever heard of the Drag Stars at Sea: Goddesses Cruise?

Has anyone ever heard of the Drag Stars at Sea: Goddesses Cruise?

OMG girls I just found out about this amazing cruise that takes place Nov 30 to Dec 7. All of the top drag superstars are supposed to be on it and available to talk and share stories, makeup, etc. I so badly would love to go but naturally, there is hesitation about going alone. But 7 days in the Caribbean, going drag amongst a ship of drag queens, my excitement meter is going off the chart. Has anyone ever been on something like this? Any advice or suggestions? Better yet, would anyone like to take the plunge and go with me?

Banned Read only
    Yes I have, you told me about it remember . I was also looking to attend SCC in Atlanta in September. If I remember correctly the cruise is in November,right? Im going to have start saving my money because I want to also go on a cruise. How fun that would be...ship ahoy

Hope you don't take a plunge when you are cruising except in the pool.....lol I know my would want to go anytime on a cruise she loves em. I think if they had cruises for legless folks only she would cut her legs off to go...It would be exciting though to know that everyone cruising would be in dress... just think what the dress up night for dining would be like... I bet some shining costumes and dresses....remember though they do have a luggage requirement of so much weight and bags......ummmm now what would I cull? lol
    Jaylyn

Haven't heard of it Hon but since I'm pretty much a Goddess in my own right, that would be quite a trip.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I haven't heard of it until your post, thank you btw, I sound something that I should look into. HUGZ
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I hope this info is permitted. I was searching for cruises that "Might" have drag/cd events and found this one sponsored by alandchuck.travel. Since I first found it a few days ago the 3 cheapest cabins are already sold out. The cheapest now is $649. I'm still dedicated to going if I have to donate plasma for the next 5 months. lol

I have not heard of this particular cruise before but I have heard of the Dignity Cruises which are specifically for crossdressers and their SOs. I have read posts on here from a member who had a great experience on the cruise.
    Personally, I am not really a cruise person so this is just my two cents but two things to consider:
    1.) the drag stars cruise may or may not be CD/TG friendly. It might be marketed to the LGBT community or it may be for the general public at large and it just so happens that the entertainment is drag queens
    2.) I'm assuming that you are out and about often with no problems or issues because if you are new at dressing/going out or uncomfortable at all it will be difficult being trapped on a ship for several days with no escape. If you go out somewhere and don't like it you can go home and change. Not an option on a cruise unless you plan on bringing two sets of clothes.
    Just some things to consider; look into the Dignity Cruises as well before you decide and also see if you can find the old thread here about them

Pronouced as MA-EE-KOU Maiko Newhalf's Avatar
    Hi Ashlyn~ What a coincidence I'm looking for the same kind of cruise. I know the Dignity cruise. This one sounds awesome. Would you please keep me posted on it? Feel free to add me on facebook too~~
    Just a TG girl. Add me on facebook: Mayiko Newhalf.

I thought the subject came up here on the board about a month ago?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I thought the subject came up here on the board about a month ago?
    Could you kindly share a link to that discussion? Thanks~~

Our neXt Dignity cruise iS our annual Halloween cruise Oct 28-Nov 3 sailing fromNew Orleans. The rates are very low. Being enfemme on a 5 day cruise is the ultimate experience. Feb 22-March 2, 2013 is our 7 day Dignity cruise out of Houston on Princess. Info at www.pmpub.com.

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Thanks, Melanie. This is very interesting. So I looked and it is Carnival Elation? If I'm traveling by myself, how will I be assigned a roommate?

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie R View Post
    Our neXt Dignity cruise iS our annual Halloween cruise Oct 28-Nov 3 sailing fromNew Orleans. The rates are very low. Being enfemme on a 5 day cruise is the ultimate experience. Feb 22-March 2, 2013 is our 7 day Dignity cruise out of Houston on Princess. Info at www.pmpub.com.

Melanie
    Last edited by Maiko Newhalf; 05-29-2013 at 01:38 PM.

We have a wonderful young TS on the cruise who needs a cabin mate for her inside cabin.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com