Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If You CD as a Boy, Do You Become a CDer When You Grow Up?

Makeup addict!
    Probably not. Most guys wear an article of women's clothing at some point in their youth for fun and never do it again

ummm i think yes, considering i think of my self as a gr8 example
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Aspiring Member

seems odd

Quote Originally Posted by heatherdress View Post
    Sorry for the confusing question.

My cousin was captured on Macy's and another store's video security cameras wearing women's bras and panties when he was a teenager.
    This would be against the law if it occured in either a dressing room or bathroom. Just exactly where did this video take place. was he wandering around the store in bra and panties? How did they identify this kid? he parent's should have filed a law suit for invasion of privacy. I don't believe this tale.
    JUST a crossdresser

The only way to find out about this individual case is to ask!
    I love the feeling of being dressed.
    I have a dream of true equality - including clothes and make up.
    Hugs Joanne.

Silver Member
    Generally speaking, yes--if you crossdress when younger, you generally do it (or want to do it) when you are older
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogina B View Post
    Kate,I am curious as to why such a tough girl like you is afraid that there MIGHT BE a security camera in a Macy's dressing room[which I doubt]..What are they going to do...send the angry mob with torches and forks to your front door? I doubt anyone cares as long as you emerge with whatever you went in with...
    I have to agree-- I doubt that Macy's has a video camera to film women trying on bras in the dressing rooms-Macy's could get in a lot of trouble video taping women or men for that matter, trying on bras in their dressing rooms---great fact scenerio for an invasion of privacy law suit.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

The theory I believe in is the "trigger" factor. Eliminating those who have a chromosome unbalance or the Benjamin mind wiring problem there
    are many boys who are exposed by intent or forced, but a small number of them have a trigger that we have yet to explain --- they become CDs either early or later in life. Read the experiences on this Forum to see that some that were forced by family members went on to become CDs while many others were not affected.
    As far as the camera bit --- I doubt that story. Security cameras are in all departments but not in dressing rooms. For two department stores to have had their security people find out the name of the boy and contact his parents would only happen if he were shoplifting.
    Julie

Silver Member
    Sorry about doubting the video camera but it is absolutely true. There was at least one occasion when he was caught on film on a security camera trying on bras and underwear. The camera was not in a dressing room or bathroom. It was somewhere on the store floor. A security officer saw him and immediately went out into the store to see what he was doing, asked him where his parent were, and brought his mom into the security office to show her what her son was doing - on film. Another event was a store clerk noticing what he was doing, seemed a bit strange, found his mom, and spoke to her. It was not shoplifting. The event were a few years apart.

Sorry again for the confusion with my poor details.. If caught twice, there were probably more instances where he wasn't caught. I just offered the question for those of us who began CDing in our childhood because I always had a suspicion that he also might be a CDer.

Aspiring Member
    I expect that if he were doing this on his own (not forced) he is trying to express something that points to gender dysphoria. He may be doing it out of curiosity, but there is something compelling him to do so. It could be fetish, or an identity issue. In either way, it will likley be something that will be with him in some form for ths rest of his life. Where it takes him is anyone's guess.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

Hmmmmmmmm...........................I was foced to use a pencil with an eraser on the end in school and now I'm bald. That that help any? Hmmmmmmmmmmm....