Thread: If I Had Wings

plain jane cross dresser Kimberly Renee's Avatar

If I Had Wings

"You can be what you want to be and you must be what you truly are." - Peter Yarrow

Peter, Paul & Mary
    http://youtu.be/DLE67ZIYYaU

"If I had wings no one would ask me, should I fly
    The bird sings, no one asks why.
    I can see in myself wings as I feel them
    If you see something else keep you thoughts to yourself
    I'll fly free then."

I loved some of those old songs from the sixties and early seventies. PP&M sang some great ones. Those were my Protest, Hippie, and Free loving days with my old Rock Group playing a few gigs I some times put the radio on the 60s channel or drag out my old Les Paul guitar and just jam out to the oldies but goodies. This era was truly the best times of my life..... So carefree almost the way I feel when dressed to the max today and flying free once more. Jaylyn

I was also this years ago.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6iNbigm3X4
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I used to play guitar and sing in coffee houses back in the 60's. That one was one of my favorites. I can still play it, but my voice is gone. I still love the sentiment though.

Awww, now you've gone and made me cry. The first record I ever owned as a child was a PP&M album, and I now have every recording they ever released. Simple is beautiful.

- Diane