Thread: My life in different directions.

My life in different directions.

Hey all thanks for reading. I don't post threads very often but I thought I would do a quick rundown of what is going on in my life and head.

First off My wife is four months pregnant and with the good comes the bad. I am sure many of you have been through this but it doesn't seem like she is very sane. Okay she might not be but the funny thing is she started wearing one of my bralettes to sleep in. Eh, I guess that is the advantage of having a Cd for a husband.

The other thing is that for the past two months I have had the opportunity to dress and get out of the house. Reason being, going to the local Tri-ess meeting. Well since it has started to get light a lot earlier I feel like I am afraid of the sun. I don't have a problem doing my make-up and getting out to my care sans wig when it is dusk. But when there is full sunlight out there I am too afraid to do it. I guess I am a bit like a vampire in that regard. CD Vampires? Ever heard of them?

Any way my wife is out of town this weekend and I have free reign to do what I want. I could have gone to the Tri-ess meeting tonight but I am a chickenshit. So I am sorry to all the ladies that I didn't see tonight. I would have loved to be there but for some reason I can not get out dressed in the daylight.

Michelle

Michelle I totally understand and I live out side of town where there is a very slim chance of anyone seeing me. I do sometimes at night go out on the back porch over looking a pasture fully dressed and it feels so good to be there. I wouldn't do that though I the daylight so there must be CD Vampires. Hey a new term to add to the gender definitions CD Vamps... Lol

I with you, dear. I stay well hidden. Occasionally venture out into the back yard, but only when it's very dark.

Cool, Cross-feratu! I'm definitely getting black nail polish.
    Look at them, creatures of the night, what passable women they make!

Congrats on the baby on the way and the accepting wife!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Emily

We're the ones who start little fires, yet they burn out
    But when they're on the rise, we can't help but shine

And when the wave approaches, take our ashes to the ocean
    Who cares if hell awaits? We're having drinks at heaven's gate

"Modern Jesus" Portugal (The Man)

Gold Member
    Wait, about the last month or so; My first wife started to
    "Feather the nest" Had to repaint the whole house, and I
    had built it just 2 years before.
    It was a time to remember.
    Rader

Silver Member
    Pack your makeup, wig, dress and heels and change at the Tri-Ess meeting. The bathroom usually does OK or one of the members might live nearby and let you change. Don't give up - there's always a solution.

Also, congratulations about your wife's pregnancy.

Radar, fortunatly I am in the process of redoing the bedrooms so she is getting to pick the colors. But we are also thinking about redoing the kitchen this summer and finding a floor plan she is happy with is proving difficult.

Heather, I realize that I could get dressed at the meeting but for some reason I haven't been able to go in that direction. I like to be able to get ready at home then go out to the car without the neighbors seeing me. Usually without wig and outfit. I need to suck it up and do it but sometimes it is hard.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    We were just discussing that at our meetup tonight...how, at this time of year, it stays light later, and it's harder for us to get out. It's harder for some of us than others. I personally didn't have any trouble, but there are some ladies that do. It was kind of scary for me the first time, but nothing bad happened.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Gold Member
    Well Michelle, you are missed. If you can't leave dressed and you don't want to dress at the meetings, it does take away the options. I don't know what else to offer you. But we are here when you are ready. I just hope it doesn't take until late fall when dusk gets earlier.

I used to feel that way when I went to Renaissance meetings years ago. One time a neighbor across the road kept lingering in his yard doing work. I finally got tired of waiting and said the hell with it. I even waved at him getting into my car to leave. To this day (10 years later) he has never mentioned that to me.I guess we never know until we try, right?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle_CD View Post
    .........Well since it has started to get light a lot earlier I feel like I am afraid of the sun. I don't have a problem doing my make-up and getting out to my care sans wig when it is dusk. But when there is full sunlight out there I am too afraid to do it. I guess I am a bit like a vampire in that regard. CD Vampires? Ever heard of them?

Any way my wife is out of town this weekend and I have free reign to do what I want. I could have gone to the Tri-ess meeting tonight but I am a chickenshit. So I am sorry to all the ladies that I didn't see tonight. I would have loved to be there but for some reason I can not get out dressed in the daylight.

Michelle
    Hi Michelle,

I cut down your post for the part applicable to me tonight. This is my first time out to Croydon Trans - UK in 3 months (other commitments etc.) and now the Sun is up until all hours, I've go the same problem. As I've said before, the ordinary people live like battery chickens in the UK, 300 to the linear yard it appears, so I'm open to being seen as I leave.

I don't think you're chicken at all, just prudent. I would prefer not to be seen for fear that someone will determine to remove my window glass from the frames with a brick or whatever. It happened to a Trans neighbour of my brother. So tonight, I will dress and cover with tracky bottoms and loose fit coat over the top, with wig, bag etc already in the backseat of the car. Make-up will be done and I will make a hasty exit to the car and drive out quickly. Just down the road, top layers off, Rebecca on the road

Personally, I'm not afraid of being seen but there are some very cowardly wasters around and I don't want to visit these kinds of problems on my wife or our doorstep.

So chicken stuff? No way! Just a sister that cares about the quality of her life.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Gold Member
    I forgot to mention that by the time we meet again, it will be a new location. The information will be in the group. I don't know if that changes anything for you as far as changing on site.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Just get dressed and go for it. If any of your neighbors dare to say anything, just say you've got a part time job as "Tootsie". None of mine have said a word about this tall, well dressed, lady driving away in my car. She could be a darn car thief!

Platinum Member
    You can conquer this fear. Really, it's safer in the sun than the shadow. Just take a stroll down a busy street this afternoon. It will be fine!

Michelle, you do have to get rid of the daylight hoodoo.
    Go to the meeting and get changed there.
    Others like you do it that way.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.