Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As a man

As a man

I am hetro, as a man I do look at beautiful women, beautiful women comes on all shapes and sizes, but here lately when I see a woman the strange things is I notice what she is wearing before I notice if she is cute or not. Is this strange or is it "Alexis" coming out. I am so confused, not sure how to act or where to turn.

The best thing to do is just to be yourself and enjoy it my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I would say that you are starting to understand and appreciate that there is more to women than just "looks". How a woman presents herself (and by extension men) gives a good indication of what type of person they are.

As Kate says be yourself and enjoy it. If nothing else, observing what women wear gives us an idea of what works and what does not.

Aspiring Member
    Most of us share the same characteristic: speaking for myself I oftentimes wonder how I would look wearing the same outfit, how I would look with the same style in a different color, how I would look with the same hemline length, where I could find such an outfit, where I could wear such an outfit and finially........if I would look as good/cute/pretty as the person wearing the outfit I am currently admiring! Oh, the imagination of the mind, it gives us such freedom! Sorry, I am getting distracted; here comes another cute outfit.......I wonder if ?????

Apart from my fiancee I don't even seem to look at women at all anymore lol, I pretty much only notice how they've done their clothes, hair and makeup. I have actually picked up a few things over the last few months actually from it
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Artistheart View Post
    I am hetro, as a man I do look at beautiful women, beautiful women comes on all shapes and sizes, but here lately when I see a woman the strange things is I notice what she is wearing before I notice if she is cute or not. Is this strange or is it "Alexis" coming out. I am so confused, not sure how to act or where to turn.
    Alexis, Your true self wants to come out and "be". I myself am the same way. I notice the clothing and how a GG styles herself before I notice the actual woman. Unfortuantly many girls today, for some reason or another, just dress as guys do.
    Jeans , sneakers, funky hair. No fashion sense whatsoever and that's sad. Sometimes I just want to grab them by the shoulders and shake some sense into them and tell them...."Don't you know the precious gift of being a woman" show the world how beautiful you are.

Women still turn me on, so does my image in the mirror, my wife still turns my head when she is dressed to a the max in something hot n sexy. I am still a man and enjoy man things and my male friends. I also notice though when other ladies wear some great clothing and if they are wearing heels n hose and the makeup is fixed I almost always notice. There are a few on here that even get my heart to beating when seeing them dressed. I just forget they are male and appreciate that they are dressed and cause a tingling in me. I really don't want a man but love women but sometimes I enjoy acting like a women to the max, for some reason it turns me on sexually and mentally. I guess I just love the thought of becoming a woman if only for a short time but also still be the man I was born to be. Just one mixed up Fe---Male.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    Just one mixed up Fe---Male.
    It's OK Sister, I know how you feel, I love it

I think I am going to put on some nail polish, clean the house, and work on my car, double duty, lol a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! P.s I find my self on this website more than Facebook. I love you all!!!

I can take that one step feather, I look at the cloths, not at the girl at all.
    I think, were did she buy that.

I concur, Rabecca. Another thought I have is envy. First, I am envious of the way the outfit looks on the woman (Why can't I carry off that look???????). Second, I am envious that they wear something so nice while most clothing for men is so drab, boring, and not very comfortable to wear.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Don't resist that feeling let it make you a better person.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Welcome to the club Alexis. We all do the same thing. Looks like you're just a plain vanilla, garden variety crossdresser! LOL. Yes, we know you are a unique soul, we all claim that too!

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    You're absolutely normal, Alexis. When I see a well-dressed lady, I take a good look at what she's wearing, trying to notice little details like what shoes and jewelry she wears to complement it, how she's done up her face, and so forth. I've picked up at least one little trick that way, by seeing how a lady had her hair arranged.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    We spend so much time thinking about and learning about what it takes to make our feminine selves the best they can be, it's only logical to learn from those who have been feminine from childhood! Once we get tuned into the details of being feminine, it's just natural to check it out on everyone we see!

Would you believe that you are not the first person here to have this experience?
    Hugs, Carole

Platinum Member
    I'm always looking for ideas...so I'll notice an attractive woman and make mental notes on her outfit.

I think it's normal to find clothing attractive first because in the end it's the lady that makes them attractive.. A lot of time and effort is used for most women before they are satisfied to even make a simple trip to the market.. I don't think it's by accident why many of us feel this way and it just shows you appreciate the effort that many women go through in their daily life.
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Around these parts, it is a very rare sighting, to see a lady in a dress, or skirt, hose and heels. Last week, is was fortunate to see two or three, quite rare. Usually, its jeans, sweatshirt and sneakers. I almost feel like they must think i am gawking, when i keep watching them for more than a second.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    It all sounds pretty normal to me. I know lots of crossdressers (including myself) that think the same way you do.

Quote Originally Posted by xdressed View Post
    Apart from my fiancee I don't even seem to look at women at all anymore lol, I pretty much only notice how they've done their clothes, hair and makeup.
    Yep, me too. Apart from my wife, when I see other attractive women I'm looking and thinking about what they're wearing and how I would look in that outfit rather than, shall we say, "other" thoughts.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    The best thing to do is just to be yourself and enjoy it my friend.
    Kate is right---don't worry about trying to label yourself---sexual attraction resists being put in a box--just enjoy yourself and your friends
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Most of my life I have noticed my perception of women has been mostly complimentary to what they are wearing, or how they done their hair, or whatever about them from a their presentation. Always wondering how I would look in that dress, how beautiful my hair would look fixed in that manner. My feminine side shows itself when I look at women.

It makes me want to dress and practice what I see.

Just keep looking and dreaming, this is a normal feeling.
    Most of us are wired the same way.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

When I am out with my wife I look at other women which my wife is cool with. She knows I am not eyeing them up but looking at what they are wearing.

Maria
    The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies

In this town there are many attractive ladies. I know some of them. Like this morning I caught myself looking at a fredericks catalog I didn't care much for the girl but the clothes were fantastic. I feel jealous.