Thread: Do you think cross-dressers would make ideal spies?

Vallari (Goddess) ;)

Talking Do you think cross-dressers would make ideal spies?

I got to thinking about this earlier tonight, and was thinking that CD's would make good spies - that is, those of us who are still in the closet about it of course! We get so good at hiding things and using excuses to avoid situations, and using everyday items like water balloons, tape, and other things to dramatically change our appearance, etc. Are we an untapped resource that the governments of the world could use? What are your opinions on this theory?

Yes. Especially in Iraq or Iran etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh yeah! We are brilliant actresses too! I mean, who else can pull of being a guy better? LOL. The ultimate spy on the male psyche from inside the body of a male ... Thing is, I just love taking over "his" body
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Yes!

That's one of the things I love most about passing as a woman. It makes me feel like I have a secret identity.

Have you read The Jessica Project ? It's a thriller about an assassin who is forced to go on an undercover mission disguised as a woman. Hot!